當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第416期:Best Movie Ever 最好的電影

美語情景對話 第416期:Best Movie Ever 最好的電影

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

SiMon: Hi, Lesie.

西蒙:你好,蕾希。

Lesie: Hey, Simon. Have you heard that they're making the third episode of the new Star Wars series?

蕾希:你好,西蒙。你聽說了嗎,現在正在拍攝新《星球大戰》系列電影的第三部?

Simon: Yeah, yeah, I heard about that.

西蒙:是的,我聽說了。

Lesie: Do you like Star Wars?

蕾希:你喜歡《星球大戰》電影嗎?

Simon: Well, the old Star Wars that they made 20 years ago, I really like.

西蒙:嗯,老版《星球大戰》電影是在20年前上映的,我真的非常喜歡。

Lesie: Me, too. Me, too. What's your favorite episode of the old series?

蕾希:我也是,我也是。你最喜歡老版系列電影的哪部?

Simon: Of course, that would have to be number two, The Empire Strikes Back.

西蒙:當然是第二部《帝國反擊戰》。

Lesie: Really, mine is the original Star Wars.

蕾希:真的嗎,我最喜歡原版的《星球大戰》。

Simon: Oh, really! Why do you like it so much? Why is it the best?

西蒙:真的嗎?你爲什麼這麼喜歡那部電影?爲什麼那部是最棒的?

Lesie: I think it's the best because the characters are really, really different. In the second and third one they're kind of, they begin to mellow, but in the first one, they're really different.

蕾希:我認爲那是最棒的電影的原因是,角色設置非常不同。在第二部和第三部中,角色開始變得更成熟,可是在第一部中非常不同。

Simon: Oh, you mean that each character is distinct from the other characters.

西蒙:哦,你的意思是每個角色都和其他的不同。

Lesie: Right!

蕾希:對!

Simon: Yeah, I like the second one better because it's a little bit darker and cooler and the bad guy, Darth Vader, of course one of the most famous bad guys in movie history, plays a bigger part and you know there's the drama and plus the, you know, the fighting, and the space scenes are all a little bit better and cooler.

西蒙:好,我更喜歡第二部,因爲第二部更黑暗冷酷,裏面的壞人達斯·維德,當然那是電影史上最著名的壞人之一,他在第二部中佔據了大量戲份,你知道,那部劇裏有很多打鬥場面,而且太空景色更美更酷。

Lesie: I see. Well, my favorite character is Princess Leia. Do you know why?

蕾希:我明白了。嗯,我最喜歡的角色是莉亞公主。你知道爲什麼嗎?

Simon: Well, I'm sure you'll tell me.

西蒙:嗯,我不太清楚,你告訴我吧。

Lesie: Well, because she was the first positive strong female character I saw in the movies. She was take charge, told everybody what to do.

蕾希:因爲她是我在電影中看到的第一個正面堅強的女性角色。她掌管一切,告訴所有人要做什麼。

Simon: Well, she was popular with both girls and boys.

西蒙:她是女孩和男孩都喜歡的角色。

Lesie: Right! Hey, did you have any Star Wars toys when you were a kid?

蕾希:沒錯!嘿,你小時候有沒有《星球大戰》的玩具?

Simon: Yeah, of course, I had the Luke Skywalker action figure.

西蒙:當然有了,我有天行者盧克的人偶。

Lesie: Oh, I see.

蕾希:哦,我知道了。

Simon: How about you?

西蒙:你呢?

Lesie: Ah, I can't remember. I don't remember if I have any, if I had any toys but I had the soundtrack to the movie.

蕾希:嗯,我不記得了。我不記得我是不是有玩具,但是我有那部電影的原聲帶。

Simon: So can you sing, can you hymn it a little bit of the soundtrack right now?

西蒙:那你現在能唱一段原聲帶裏的音樂嗎?

Lesie: No, but I can tell you most of the dialogue from the first movie.

蕾希:不能,不過我可以說出第一部電影中大部分的對白。

Simon: So that you can say that you are a diehard Star Wars fan?

西蒙:所以可以說你是《星球大戰》系列電影的鐵桿影迷嗎?

Lesie: I am a diehard Star Wars fan.

蕾希:我是《星球大戰》系列電影的鐵桿影迷。

Simon: Yeah, when I was young, me too.

西蒙:好,我年輕的時候也是。

美語情景對話 第416期:Best Movie Ever 最好的電影

重點講解:
1. be distinct from
有區別的;不同的;個別的;
eg. Mozart's style is quite distinct from Haydn's.
莫扎特在風格上與海頓截然不同。
eg. Silk is distinct from rayon in every respect.
在各個方面真絲跟人造絲截然不同。
2. take charge
看管; 負責;
eg. As group leader, you should take charge.
你身爲組長, 應當負起責任來。
eg. Let her take charge, and please don't call me.
讓她負責吧,別給我打電話了。
3. be popular with
受……的歡迎;
eg. He is scrupulously fair, and popular with his staff.
他廉潔公正,深受員工愛戴。
eg. The reporter is popular with his audience.
這個報告者很受聽衆的歡迎。