海外求助英語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:我恐怕趕不上換機
5.I might miss the connecting flight
我恐怕趕不上換機。Useful Expressions
常用語句this flight on schedule?
這班飛機準時嗎?
I get a connecting flight?
我能趕得上換乘班機嗎?3.I must arrive in London by this evening.
我必須今天晚上抵達倫敦。4.I am a transit passenger to Paris.
我是到巴黎的轉機乘客。e should I proceed to change for a connecting flight to Vancouver?
我該到哪裏換乘班機去溫哥華呢?you pay for accommodations and meals?
你要支付住宿及餐費嗎?7.I missed the connecting you find next available flight?
我沒有趕上換乘班機,請你替我訂下一班機好嗎?Practical Conversation
實用會話A:Ladies and gentlemen,our flight sill be delayed for ine hour due to the congestion of the airport.
各位女士,各位先生,我們的班機因機場擁擠將會延誤一個小時。B:Excuse me, did the announcement say?
對不起,小姐。廣播說些什麼呢?A:We'll be delayed for one hour,because the airport is very crowded.
因爲機場擁擠,我們的班機將會延誤一個小時。B:No kidding!We'll miss the connecting flight.
不是開玩笑吧!我們將趕不上轉機。A:Oh,will you?That's too 're very sorry to cause you a lot of trouble.
啊,是嗎?那太糟了,給你造成那麼多麻煩,我們非常抱歉。B:I really have to get to Paris by this d you please try to find any other available flight?
我真的務必今晚到達巴黎,請你替我找其他可靠的班機好嗎?