當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第251期:預定套房

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第251期:預定套房

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.53W 次

unit 275

預定套房

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Royal Hotel, can I help you?

A:皇家酒店,我能爲您服務嗎?

B:Yes. I urgenfly need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

B:我急需一個房間要明晚住,請問你們還有空房嗎?

A:Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

A:是的,還有空房。您想要什麼樣的房間?

B:I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

B:我想要一個可以看到海景的套房。

A:No problem, sir.

A:沒問題,先生。

B:What is the price of the suite?

B:價格如何?

A:H is $ 200 per night.

A:每晚200美元。

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第251期:預定套房

B:It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.

B:價格有點高。我聽說你們酒店正在打折。

A:Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.

A:是的,但打折期咋天就結束了。很抱歉

B:Oh, I see. Then do you have anything less expensive?

B:哦,我明白了。那麼你們是否還有其他便宜一點的套房?

A:No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.

A:沒有了,先生。到目前爲止,這是明晚能提供的最便宜的套房了。

B:OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

B:那好吧,我就預訂它了。順便問一下,房價是否包括早餐

A:Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

A:是的,包括早餐。現在我能請問您的尊姓大名了嗎?

B:My name is David White.

B:我叫大衛·懷特。

A:Would you kindly spell it for me?

A:能有勞您能拼一下嗎?

B:That is D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E.

B:D-A-V-I-D, W-H-I-T-E。

A:Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

A:謝謝,我記下了。另外悠預計在此停留多久?

B:About three days.

B:大約三天。

A:OK. Our check-in time is after 12:00. And see you tomorrow.

A:好的。我們的登記時間是在十二點鐘之後。明天見。

B:Thank you. See you.

B:謝謝。明天見。