當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第254期:入住雙人房(2)

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第254期:入住雙人房(2)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.45W 次

unit 278

入住雙人房(2)

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Good morning, sir. How may I help you?

A:早上好,先生。有什麼可以爲您效勞的嗎?

B:Good morning! Do you have any rooms available at the moment?

B:早上好,請問現在有空房嗎?

A:Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?

A:是的,先生。您想要什麼樣的房間呢?

B:I'd like a suite for four nights.

B:我想要一間套房,住四晚。

A:Please wait a moment while I check availability. Ah, I'm sorry, sir. We only have a double room available now.

A:請稍等。我爲您查一下。啊!很抱歉,先生,我們現在只有雙人間了。

B:That's all right. How much do they cost?

B:那也可以。雙人間是怎麼收費的?

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第254期:入住雙人房(2)

A:Each night costs 320 RMB, but for a four night stay, we can offer a discount of 15% .

A:每晚人民幣320元。但如果您住四天,可以打15%的折扣。

B:How much in total?

B:一共需要多少錢?

A:1088 RMB.

A:人民幣1088元。

B:Is breakfast included?

B:這個費用裏包括早餐的費用嗎?

A:Yes, it is. You also have free use of the leisure facilities here.

A:是的,而且您還可以免費使用這裏的休閒設施。

B:That's fine. I'll get it.

B:很好,那我就住這了。

A:OK. Please fill out this form with your details.

A:好的,請您詳細填寫這份表格。

B:I would like to pay by cash. Do I need to pay a deposit?

B:戎想用現金付款,需要交押金嗎?

A:Yes, you do. There is a 300 RMB deposit, which we will refund when you check out. So, in total, you need to pay 1388 RMB.

A:是的,您需要交300元押金,這個押金等您結賬的時候會返還給您的。所以您一共需交1388元。

B:Fine. Here you are.

B:好的,給你。

A:Thank you. Here's your key and receipt. Your room number is 408. A porter will take your luggage to your room. The elevator is just around the comer.

A:這是您的鑰匙和收據。您的房間號是408號,服務員會把您的行李送到您的房間。電梯就在拐角處。

B:Thank you very much.

B:非常感謝

A:It is my pleasure, sir. I wish you a pleasant stay here. Goodbye!

A:不客氣,先生。希望您住得愉快,再見。

B:Bye-bye!

B:再見。