Not Feeling Well 感覺不好
17.感覺不好
A: Wow, you really look terrible.
A:哇,你看起來真的很糟糕。
B: Thanks a lot. I really feel awful.
B:謝謝。我真的感覺很難受。
A: I'm a nurse ,so you should tell me your symptoms.
A:我是一名護士,所以你應該告訴我你的症狀。
B: Well, to begin with, my whole body aches.
B:好的,首先,我渾身都疼。
A: Have you taken your temperature to see if you have a fever?
A:你量過體溫看是否發燒了嗎?
B: I have, and I'm running a slight fever.
B:量過,而且我是有點發燒。
A: Sounds like you may have the flu.
A:聽起來你可能得了流感。
B: That's impossible because I got my flu shot.
B:那不可能,因爲打了流感疫苗。
A: You can still get the flu even if you get vaccinated.
A:即使你接種了疫苗你還是可能得流感。
B: Well, that makes getting the vaccine pointless.
B:好吧,那接種疫苗就沒有意義。
A: Not really, because you will probably get over it quickly.
A:不一定,因爲你很可能會很快好起來。
B: I'm going to make some tea and lie down.
B:我要喝點茶然後躺下。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載