當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 醫生與患者的英語對話

醫生與患者的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

情景教學法是一種現代的教學理念或者教學方式,它在英語教學課堂中還有着充足的發展空間。小編精心收集了醫生與患者的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

醫生與患者的英語對話
  醫生與患者的英語對話1

nurse: Good morning, Mr, Anderson. You do look better today.

護士:早安,安德森先生。您今天看上去確實是好多了。

Patient: Better? Maybe.

病人:好多了?可能是吧。

N: Why do you stand here Alone? Both the reading room and the TV-room are open now. I think you might be interested.

護士:您幹嘛自己在這兒站着。閱覽室和電視室都開着。我想您也許想去玩玩兒。

P: I don'tlike reading. I've read too much all my life and gottired of reading. And I don't like television. It's noisy.

病人:我不喜歡讀書。這輩子讀了那麼多書,早夠了。我也不喜歡電視,吵死人了。

N: OH, no, Mr. Anderson. Be with people and you feel better. They said they like you.

護士:噢,別這樣,安德森先生。去和別人在一起您會感到好些的。大家說都很喜歡您。

P: Really? But they never told me that.

病人:真的嗎?可他們從沒告訴過我。

N: They dare not, Mr. Anderson. You have read a lot of books as you told me just now. You know how to get in touch with people better than they do . I believe. Remember they like you. Don't miss the chance.

護士:那是他們不敢,安德森先生。您不是說這輩子讀了不少書嗎?至於如何與人相處,我想您知道得比他們多。別忘了人家都喜歡您。機不可失。

P: All right. Thank you for this piece of information.

病人:那好。多謝您這番話。

  醫生與患者的英語對話2

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士:好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.

  醫生與患者的英語對話3

大夫:你哪裏不舒服?

doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我剛纔過馬路,正趕上一輛車從拐角處開過來。由於車速過快,等司機看到我再剎車時,已經太晚了。我被撞倒在地,從地上爬起來時,我發現我的左臂和肘部也被擦傷,並且現在我的肋骨有點痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:讓我檢查一下吧。你哪兒疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:這很難說清楚,好象渾身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按這兒,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按這兒我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象沒什麼問題。但是出於安全考慮,你還是最好去照一張X光片。片子照好之後,馬上拿過來讓我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那麼待會兒再見吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待會兒見!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:這是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:讓我看看,一切基本正常。只是這兒,你看,有點小問題。有一點骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:這嚴重嗎?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上嚴重。但是,這兩三週你最好不要去上班。儘量臥牀休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用點什麼藥呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是這樣,我會給你開一些草藥,這樣你的傷口會癒合得快一點。另外,你還需要服用一些口服藥。這是藥方。待會兒你拿到藥房去配藥。請按說明服藥。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏嗎?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。藥方裏我給你開了一管藥膏。每天搽兩三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感謝您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客氣。再見!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再見!

Patient: Goodbye!


看了“醫生與患者的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於病人與醫生的英語對話

2.病人和醫生的英文對話

3.英語看病情景實用對話

4.醫生病人英語對話

5.關於看醫生英語對話精選