高頻英語情景對話
英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來高頻英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
高頻英語情景對話1:
A:Mary, be calm.
A:瑪麗,請冷靜一些。
B:It is impossible. You cheated on me.
B:不可能。你欺騙了我。
A:No, listen to me. I always regard you as my best friend. I admire you, and of course you've helped me so much. I should thank you.
A:不,聽我說。我一直把你當作我最好的朋友。我欣賞你,當然你幫了我很多,我應該謝謝你。
B:Shut up!
B:閉嘴。
A:No, listen to me. Perhaps it's my fault that I treat everybody so well. Maybe in other people's eyes, I want you to be my girl-friend. ...
A:不,聽我說。或許是我的錯,我對別人都太好了,或許,在別人的眼裏,我想要你做我的女朋友。但……但是……
B:But you have had lily already? You should have told me about her, but you didn't.
B:但是,你早有莉莉了?你應該早告訴我關於她的存在,可是你沒有。
A:OK... ay. I will treat you as my best friend. I hope you can do the same.
A:好……好……我還會把你當作我最好的朋友。我希望你也能這樣做。
B:Leave me! Go away!
B:離開我!滾!
高頻英語情景對話2:
A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away.
A:我真的很討厭這樣說,但是請你默默地走開,好吧。
B:I knew this would happen some day.
B:我知道事情遲早會發生的。
A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent it in the beginning?
A:那麼,爲什麼不一開始就努力阻止它的發生呢?
B:Well. It's not all my fault, Anna. You are responsible, too.
B:安娜,那不全是我的錯,你也有責任啊。
A:I don't want to argue anymore. Please get out of my life!
A:我不想再爭辯了。請從我的生活中消失吧!
B:I think we can still talk.
B:我想我們還是可以談談的。
A:No way! Please don't follow me around.
A:免談!請不要再纏着我。
B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?
B:平心靜氣地想一想,安娜。你並不是真的討厭我吧?
A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone!
A:我是真的討厭你。別煩我了!
高頻英語情景對話3:
A:Let's break up, Tom.
A:湯姆,我們分手吧。
B:Are you serious?
B:你是認真的嗎?
A:I think you should move on without me.
A:我想你應該離我而去。
B:Um, OK, if you insist.
B:嗯,好吧,如果你堅持這樣。
A:l think we'll be better off if we are apart.
A:我想分手對我們彼此都好。
B:Let's just be friends.
B:讓我們做普通朋友吧。
A:That's a good idea. I think we'll feel more comfortable if we become just friends.
A:這提議不錯。我想如果我們成爲普通朋友,會更自在一點。
B:I agree with you.
B:我同意你的想法。
A:So, we can still keep our friendship, right?
A:那麼,我們仍可以保持我們之間的友誼,對吧?
B:I guess so.
B:大概吧。
以上就是本站小編爲大家帶來的高頻英語情景對話,希望對大家的學習有所幫助!