當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常的英語對話閱讀精選

日常的英語對話閱讀精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.09K 次

英語學習在我國已轟轟烈烈地開展了幾十年。英語學習書籍各種各樣。從小學,初中,高中到大學不斷貫徹英語教學,可以說英語學習已成爲一個熱門話題。本站小編整理了日常的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

日常的英語對話閱讀精選
  日常的英語對話一

客服: Hello, this is ABC Service company speaking.

你好,ABC服務公司。

莉莉: Hello, may I speak to Ann?

你好,請幫我轉一下安。

客服: I’m afraid she’s on the other line now. What can I do for you?

對不起,她現在脫不開身。有什麼我可以幫您的嗎?

莉莉: OK, I registered to hire a baby-sitter through your company last week,now I phone to know whether there is any message or not?

好的,我上週通過你們公司登記了保姆招聘信息,現在我是想問是否有消息了?

客服: Please wait a Moment, let me check.

請稍等,我查下。

莉莉: All right.

好。

客服: Er…there are three persons who can meet your requirements, do you need us to arrange an meeting?

有三人符合您的要求,您需要我們安排見面嗎?

莉莉: OK, as soon as possible.

好的,儘快。

客服: I will phone to them and fix the time first,and then I will call you.

我先打電話給他們約個時間然後我再打給你。

莉莉: Thank you very much.

謝謝!

  日常的英語對話二

Ann: Tom, you tied a nice necktie.

湯姆,你的領帶系得真好看。

Tom: Of course, I have practised it for several years.

那是,這可是多年的功夫。

Ann: You tied it well, you should pay attention to the tightness at the same time, or it may cause serious consequence.

系得好看也要注意鬆緊合適哦,不然後果很嚴重。

Tom: Serious consequence? You talked nonsense.

很嚴重的後果?你簡直就是胡說。

Ann: I didn’t talk nonsense, I read a piece of news yesterday, it said that someone has been myopia because of tying the necktie.

我可沒胡說,我昨天看了篇新聞,有個人就是因爲系領帶系出近視眼。

Tom: Really? I should untie the necktie right now.

真的嗎?那我還是趕緊把領帶解了。

Ann: Wait, let me have a look…you didn’t tie it tautly,but it should be looser.

等等,我幫你看看…你係地不是很緊,但還得稍微鬆點。

Tom: Does that guy become myopia caused by tying the necktie tautly?

那個人是因爲系得太緊的關係嗎?

Ann: Yeah, due to tying tautly, it will repress the arteria carotis and nerve, restrict blood flow normally,make the brain to suffer limitations of nutrition supplying,cause nerve damage.

是的,由於他系得太緊,會壓迫頸動脈和神經,阻礙人體正常血液流通,致使大腦正常營養供給受限,引起神經受損。

Tom: My god, it is awful, I should pay more attention to it.

天啊,太可怕了,那我得注意點了。

  日常的英語對話三

Bob: Hello,Tom, long time no see, how are you?

你好,湯姆,好久不見,你好嗎?

Tom: I am fine, thanks, is everything going?

我很好,謝謝你鮑勃,你一切都好嗎?

Bob: Everything goes well. I have something to tell you.

一切安好,我有件事要告訴你。

Tom: What?

什麼事?

Bob: Our classmates of senior middle school will hold a gathering this weekend, would you like to join in?

我們高中同學這週末要聚會,你來嗎?

Tom: How time flies! It has been nearly ten years since we graduated.

時光飛逝,從畢業到現在將近10年了。

Bob: Yeah, so do you want to take part in?

恩,那你要來參加嗎?

Tom: OK,I will go.

好,我會去的。

Bob: Let’s fix it. Now, I’d better get off the phone, I have to go to the meeting.

就這麼說定了,現在,我得掛電話了,得去開會。

Tom: OK, see you.

好,再見。

  日常的英語對話四

Jake: Isn’t it great news for we men who can’t afford a wife here? I promise that I will get married at the end of the year.

這對於我們結不起婚的男人來說,真是個好消息。我承諾今年年底結婚。

Jim: What news? Stop making promises that you cannot keep. Mom is not going to buy your stories again.

什麼消息?不要許那些你實現不了的承諾。老媽不會再買你帳的。

Jake: I am serious. 35 thousand RMB can buy you a wife from Vietnam. A beautiful, mild and considerate one.

我認真的。 三萬五可以買一個越南妹。一個漂亮的,溫柔的,體貼的越南妹妹。

Jim: Are you thinking about committing a crime? You know better.

你不會是想犯罪吧?你知道的。

Jake: Definitely legal. A coffee only costs 7 RMB there. Everything is cheap. And the girls there are desperate for foreigners like us.

絕對合法。一杯咖啡只要7塊。所有的東西的都很便宜。那些女生都特想嫁給我們這樣的外國人

Jim: Are you sure they are your type? Let alone the language problem. I mean you cannot marry someone because of your money. Anyway, neither of us is rich.

你確定她們是你的類型嗎?更別提語言問題了。我是說你不能娶一個因爲你錢的人。再說,我們倆也不是那麼有錢。

Jake: Stop being pretentious. Don’t you want to settle down? Your girl has got married with a much richer guy. You can not hit on her any more. Wake up, dude.

不要作了。你難道不想生活安定下來嗎?你的女朋友已經嫁給一個比你更有錢的男人了。 你不能再對她有幻想了。醒醒吧,哥們兒。

Jim: I am not ready for another relationship. Maybe she will come back. I need to watch her back, in case that fucking man hurts her.

我還沒有準備好一段新戀情。也許她會回來。我得看着她,萬一那個該死的混蛋欺負她。

Jake: You are hopeless.

你真是沒救了。

Jim: I just have faith bro. I am not like you, prick. You can double date and mess with your ex-girlfriend’s best friend.

我只是有信仰。我不像你,臭混蛋。 你可以腳踏兩隻船,跟你前女友的最好的朋友亂搞。


看了“日常的英語對話”的人還看了:

1.關於日常生活的英語對話閱讀

2.日常實用的英語對話

3.日常交際英語對話閱讀

4.生活英語情景對話:我愛閱讀

5.日常生活英語對話