當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於英語對話文章加翻譯

關於英語對話文章加翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

衆所周知,很多國家的母語都是英語。我們從小學就開始學習英語,然而作爲一名大學生,我們的口語水平還是不太理想。小編精心收集了關於英語對話文章加翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

關於英語對話文章加翻譯
  關於英語對話文章加翻譯篇1

Mike: I didn’t know the US ambassador adopted a Chinese girl.

我還真不知道美國大使領養了一箇中國小女孩。

Jessica: Are you serious? Where is the source, little bird?

不是吧。 你從哪裏聽說的?

Mike: It was on the morning paper. Yesterday they went to Yangzhou with the girl to visit the orphanage. The girl’s birthmother abandoned her there ten years ago.

早報上的。昨天他們陪那個小女孩兒去了揚州一個孤兒院。十年前,小女孩兒的生母把她遺棄在那兒的。

Jessica: I think it is something private. Why did they have to make it such a fuss?

我覺得這是個人隱私吧。他們幹麼這麼小題大做啊。

Mike: The chances of getting lovely and caring foreign parents are slim, babe. By the way, they are US ambassadors.

寶貝,有對長得好看又有愛心的外國父母,這種機會很少的。而且,他們還是美國大使哎。

Jessica: So what? Don’t you feel pathetic?

那又怎麼樣。你不覺得可憐嗎?

Mike: About whom? The girl? Not at all. On the contrary, I think she is lucky. She’s getting everything better, better education, better parents and better life.

可憐誰啊?那個小姑娘?不啊。反而我覺得她很幸運。她現在擁有更好的東西,更好的教育,更好的父母,更好的生活。

Jessica: That’s for sure. But you didn’t get the point. I meant Chinese people. We have the largest population in the world. But not a single Chinese adopted her. Isn’t it sad enough?

那是肯定的。你沒明白我的意思。我說的是我們中國人。我們擁有世界上最多的人口。可是沒有一箇中國人領養她。光這點,你不覺的可悲嗎?

Mike: See. Someone’s patriotism gets hurt. No comments!

哦,原來是某人的愛國心受傷了。不發表看法。

Jessica: Anyway, good for her. She has got her omelet now. God bless her.

論怎麼樣,對她來說未嘗不是一件好事情。曾經失去的,現在她得到了。上帝保佑她。

  關於英語對話文章加翻譯篇2

Ann: Snowing again.

又下雪了。

Tracy: I hate winter.

我討厭冬天。

Ann: Why?

爲什麼?

Tracy: It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.

外面太冷了,我不能穿迷你裙。

Ann: Why don't you go to Australia?It's summer there.

爲什麼不去澳大利亞呢?那兒現在是夏天。

Tracy: Good idea! I have been thinking of visiting Sydney Opera House.

好主意!我一直都想去看看悉尼歌劇院。

Ann: And there are many interesting animals in Australia, such as kangaroo and koala... Where are you going?

那兒還有很多有趣的動物,比如袋鼠和考拉…… 你去哪兒?

Tracy: Book a flight ticket.

訂機票。

  關於英語對話文章加翻譯篇3

Ken: What are you watching?

你在看什麼?

Tracy: Art Life. Jun Zhu is having an interview with Yun-Fat Chow.

《藝術人生》。朱軍正在訪問周潤發。

Ken: For promoting Confucius?

是爲了宣傳《孔子》嗎?

Tracy: Yes.

是的。

Ken: Oh, what are they doing?

噢,他們在幹什麼?

Tracy: They are kneeling to the audience to express their gratitude.

他們向觀衆下跪以表達對觀衆的感激之情。

Jack: No, that's not the case. It is reported that Yun-Fat Chow played tricks on Zhu Jun that day.

不,事實不是那樣的。有報道說周潤發那天捉弄了朱軍。

Tracy: Oh?

哦?

Jack: It is said that the interview lasted for 3 hours, but the program showed on television is just about half an hour.

據說那天的訪問持續了3小時,但是電視上播出的節目只有大約半小時。

Ken: Something unusual must have happened that day.

那天肯定發生了一些不尋常的事情。

  關於英語對話文章加翻譯篇4

Ann: What are you reading?

你在看什麼?

Lily: Some pictures. and do you love to have a look?

一些圖片,你想看看嗎?

Ann: How beautiful they are!

好漂亮啊!

Lily: Yes, but all of these islands are disappearing in the next few years.

是啊,但是這些小島在接下來的幾年就要消失了。

Ann: Why? And where are they?

爲什麼?它們在哪?

Lily: It’s because of the greenhouse effect, and these islands belong to Maldives.

因爲溫室效應唄,這些島嶼是屬於馬爾代夫的。

Ann: What a pity. And we will have no chance to go there.

太可惜了,我們將來沒機會去那裏了。

Lily: Yes. I am afraid so.

是啊。


看了“關於英語對話文章加翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於英語對話短文帶翻譯

2.英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.關於大學英語對話帶翻譯

4.兩人英語對話帶中文閱讀

5.關於兩人英語對話閱讀