當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簡單英語對話加翻譯

關於簡單英語對話加翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.72K 次

作爲跨文化語言教學的英語語篇教學課,只有注入生活化元素,纔有助於學生用真實的情境來學習知識,同時也有助於學生 學會用英語做事情。本站小編整理了關於簡單英語對話加翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於簡單英語對話加翻譯
  關於簡單英語對話加翻譯一

Steven and Julia are shopping. Julia wants to make her nails manicured. So they go into a manicure shop.

當史蒂文和菜莉婭在逛街的時候,茱莉婭想把指甲修一下。於是他們走進一家美甲店。

Shop Assistant: Hello. Welcome!

店員:你們好,歡迎光臨。

Julia: Hello. I'd like to have my nails manicured.

茱莉婭:你好,我想把指甲修一下。

Shop Assistant: This way please. We offer multiple manicure services here. Do you want a full service?

店員:這邊請。我們這裏有很多項修甲服務。想來個全套服務嗎?

Julia: I don't need the full service.

茱莉婭:我不想做全套的。

Shop Assistant: But the full service will make your nails look much prettier and it is on discount now.

店員:但是全套服務會讓你的指甲看起來更加漂亮,而且現在有折扣。

Julia: No, thanks. All I need is painting and polishing.

茱莉婭:不了,謝謝。我只想做下磨光和上色。

Shop Assistant: OK. Please sit down. I hope you will be satisfied with our service.

店員:好的,請坐。希望你對我們的服務滿意。

Julia: Thanks very much.

茱莉婭:謝謝。

  關於簡單英語對話加翻譯二

Steven has just had his beard shaved at thebarber's. The barber suggests him to trim theeyebrows.

史蒂文剛剛在理髮店修了面。理髮師建議他修一下眉毛。

Barber: Sir, I've finished your shaving. Wow, ittakes years off you after having a shave.

理髮師:先生,鬍子刮好了。哇,刮完鬍子後你看起來年輕多了。

Steven: Really? You've done a good job.

史蒂文:真的嗎?您的手藝很好。

Barber: Thank you. May I suggest you to trim your eyebrows?

理髮師:謝謝了。我可以建議你修 一下眉毛嗎?

Steven: I have never heard that men would trim their eyebrows. Are you kidding?

史蒂文:我從未聽說過男士修眉毛的。你開玩笑的吧?

Barber: No, sir, I am serious. Haven't you heard that today men are becoming increasinglyinterested in having their eyebrows professionally groomed?

理髮師:不,先生,我是認真的。難道你沒聽說過如今男性越來越對專業修眉感興趣?

Steven: Do you mean that it is a trend for men to trim their eyebrows?

史蒂文:你的意思是男士們修眉是一個趨勢了?

Barber: Absolutely. Several men have tried it in my barber shop. Do you want to try?

理髮師:絕對是的。好幾個男士已經在我的理髮店裏試過了。你想要試一下嗎?

Steven: Yeah, let me have a try.

史蒂文:好吧,讓我體驗一下。

  關於簡單英語對話加翻譯三

Steven has just had his hair cut at the barber's. Nowhe wants to ask the barber to shave for him.

史蒂文剛剛在理髮店剪了頭髮。此刻他想要理髮師給他修修面。

Barber: Sir, your hair is done. Anything else I cando for you?

理髮師:先生,頭髮剪好了。還能爲您做點什麼嗎?

Steven: I'd like to have a shave.

史蒂文:我想修修面。

Barber: All right, sir. Would you lie back so that I can shave you?

理髮師:好的,先生。請您往後靠躺點,好讓我給您刮鬍子,好嗎?

Steven: Sure. But my beard is rough.

史蒂文:當然可以。但是我的鬍子很硬。

Barber: Don't worry, sir. I've never cut a customer. Shall I trim your moustache?

理髮師:別擔心,先生。我從未刮傷過任何顧客。要不要刮一下小鬍鬚?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:請修一下。

Barber: Now, I've finished. How do you like it?

理髮師:好,刮完了。你覺得怎麼 樣?

Steven: Wonderful. How much is the cost altogether?

史蒂文:好極了。一共多少錢?

Barber: 20 dollars.

理髮師:20美元。

Steven: Here you are. Thank you, bye-bye!

史蒂文:給你。謝謝你,再見!

Barber: Bye-bye. Welcome to come next time!

理髮師:再見。歡迎你下次再來。


看了“關於簡單英語對話加翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於簡單的英語對話加翻譯

2.簡單的英語對話加翻譯精選

3.關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯

4.關於簡單的英語對話帶翻譯

5.關於簡單的英語對話和翻譯