當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 最簡單的英語對話閱讀

最簡單的英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.03K 次

隨着全球經濟一體化的發展,我國的教育和文化等方面也在不斷地向前發展。英語作爲全球通用的語言,是不同國家的人們之間溝通的橋樑。本站小編整理了關於租房的英語場景對話,歡迎閱讀!

最簡單的英語對話閱讀
  關於租房的英語場景對話一

Aludi: Boss,it is too late that you should go sleep.

老闆,天晚了你該去睡覺了.

Giotto: I know it. But there are many things I will sovle .

我知道了.但是這裏有很多事我得解決。

Aludi: But , it is too late! Maybe I can help you .

但是,太晚了.也許我可以幫助你.

Giotto: Thank you . I still want to sovle it by myself .

謝謝。我依舊想靠自己解決它。

Aludi: Boss , it is not good for your health . Please let me help you .

老闆,那對你的健康不好。請讓我幫助你吧。

Aludi: Do you forget we are a family ?

你忘了我們是一個家族了嗎?

Giotto: No . I can not forget it . Thank you . Aludi .

不,我不會忘記的。謝謝你,阿魯迪。

  關於租房的英語場景對話二

Jim: Do you have any plan to have a tour?

最近有出遊計劃嗎?

Dean: Yes, I'd like to go around the UK.

有啊,想去英國轉轉。

Jim: It seems that you can enjoy the express service.

看來你可以享受快遞服務了?

Dean: What do you mean express service? I'll take along with the luggages.

什麼意思,我不懂。行李我會隨身帶的。

Jim: Haven't you heard that an English thief expressed himself to the express company to steal goods? While this is a really convenient way to travel.

你沒聽說過英國一個小偷把自己快遞到快遞公司進行行竊嗎?拋開行竊不談,這可真是個方便的出行方式。

Dean: How could he come out of the company, still by expressing himself?

那他怎麼出來?也是快遞的方式嗎?

Jim: Absolutely, along with the stolen loot.

沒錯,連同那些偷到的贓物一起。

Dean: Incredible, how was he caught by the police?

的確很誇張,那他怎麼被警方抓到的呢?

Jim: It reported that because they did not split up the profit from obey equally.

聽說是因爲分贓不均。

Dean: Security check is necessary!

看來安全檢查很有必要嘛!

  關於租房的英語場景對話三

Danny: I need a 2.5 GPA. What am I going to do?

我的績點要達到2.5.我該怎麼辦?

Tom: What about retaking your ACT? It was too low.

重考一次入學測試怎麼樣? 分數也太低了.

Danny: It won't make any difference. I am now 1.76. My dreams will blow out unless I make it all As this semester.

不會有什麼起色的.我現在的績點是1.76. 除非我這學期全部拿A,否則我的夢想就破滅了.

Tom: Maybe you need someone to knock you out.

你需要人把你打暈.

Danny: Stop digging at me. I need you to help me out but definitely not to kill me.

不要挖苦我了.我需要你幫我,可絕對不需要你殺了我.

Tom: No, I mean it. There is a Croatian girl. She passed out for 24 hours, but when she came to life, she could speak German fluently, although she lost the ability to speak Croatian.

我認真的.有一個克羅地亞女孩.她昏迷了24小時,當她醒來以後,她可以講一口流利的德語,儘管她不會說克羅地亞語了.

Danny: What if I wake up with the disability of speaking English? I will get all Ds, come on!

萬一我醒來,不會講英語了,我就全部掛科了.得了!

Tom: That's a question. Maybe you need anti-depressants. It helps with your study.

那是個問題.也需要興奮劑.對你學習有幫助.

Danny: Cut the crap. I know what I need now. A tutor. I will be the all-nighter for the month.

別說廢話了.我知道我要什麼了.家教.這個月我都要開夜車了.

Tom: Go for your big dreams, man.

爲夢想努力吧,哥們兒.

  關於租房的英語場景對話四

醫生: What’s the matter with you ?

什麼情況?

病人: ...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

醫生: I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那種感覺,讓我看看,說“啊”

病人: Ah.....

“啊……”

醫生: often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷幾次牙?

病人: Once a day.

一天一次。

醫生: Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜歡吃巧克力和糖果嗎?

病人: Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜歡吃。

醫生: Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a you take my advice,you will be better than now.

記住,別吃太多甜的東西,它們對你的牙齒不好,而且一天要刷兩到三次牙。如果你按照我說的來做,會比現在好很多。

病人: Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

謝謝你,醫生。我會照做的。


看了“關於租房的英語場景對話”的人還看了:

1.簡單的日常英語對話

2.最簡單的日常英語對話

3.基本簡單英語對話

4.簡單英語對話短文

5.簡單日常英語對話

6.日常生活簡單英語小對話