當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 有關理財情景對話

有關理財情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

英語情景對話作爲真實生活的交際模式,作爲語言輸出的源頭,作爲語言練習的最佳途徑,作爲語言教授的媒介,它對於把英語作爲外語來學習的學生,扮演着非常重要的角色。下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活英語情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關理財情景對話

 有關理財情景對話:收入

Steven and his wife Julia are talking about family income.

史蒂文和他妻子茱莉婭正在談論家庭收入。

Steven:Julia, I have good news for you.

史蒂文:茱莉婭,有個好消息要告訴你。

Julia:What's up?

茱莉婭:什麼事?

Steven:I have earned a lot of money this week,more than I do in a fortnight.

史蒂文:這周我賺了好多錢。我在一週裏賺的錢比我在兩週裏賺的還多。

Julia:It is really good news. How much do you earn a week now?

茱莉婭:確實是個好消息。你現在一週賺多少錢?

Steven:My wages are six hundred dollars a week. But I find a part-time job to supplement my income.

史蒂文:我的工資爲每週600美元。但是我找了一份兼職工作來補貼收人。

Julia:Darling, I know you are a good husband. You don't have to work so hard. After all your health is the most important.

茱莉婭:親愛的,我知道你是個好丈夫。你不必工作那麼辛苦,畢竟你的健康纔是最重要的。

Steven:I know, darling. I must earn enough money to buy a car. I do a part-time job to increase my income. Don't worry, I will take care of myself.

史蒂文:我知道,親愛的。我必須掙下足夠的錢買輛車。我做兼職工作是爲了增加收入。不用擔心,我會照顧好自己的。

Julia:I see. You must have more rest.

茱莉婭:我明白,你一定要多休息呀。

 有關理財情景對話:支出

At the moment Steven and his wife Julia are talking about the family expense.

此刻,史蒂文和他的妻子茱莉婭正在討論家庭開支。

Julia:Steven, what's the expense of moving house?

茱莉婭:史蒂文,搬家的花銷是多少?

Steven:About 3 000 dollars.

史蒂文:大約3 000美元吧。

Julia:It costs a lot of money. Hospital bills had already made deep inroads into our savings. Do you think the rest of your salary will be enough to cover our daily expenses?

茱莉婭:花了很多錢啊。住院的花銷已用去我們一大筆積蓄。你覺得你剩下的工資足夠支付我們的日常開銷嗎?

Steven:I am afraid not, darling. Our expenses are mounting.

史蒂文:恐怕不夠,親愛的。我們的花銷在增加。

Julia:We have to cut back on our shopping from now on.

茱莉婭:從現在開始我們就得縮減購物開支了。

Steven:Don't worry. Maybe I can find a part-time job to increase my income.

史蒂文:不要擔心,或許我可以找個兼職來增加收入。

Julia:I hope so.

茱莉婭:希望如此。

有關理財情景對話:股票

Steven has decided to invest money in stock. Now he is calling brokedealer to tell him this matter.

史蒂文想要投資一些錢在股票上。現在他正和股票經紀人打電話說此事。

Steven: Hello, can I speak to n?

史蒂文:你好,我可以和格林先生通電話嗎?

Brokedealer: Yes, speaking.

股票經紀人:我就是,請講。

Steven: This is Steven speaking. I'd like to buy a stock.

史蒂文:我是史蒂文。我想買股票。

Brokedealer: What stock do you want to buy and how many?

股票經紀人:你要買哪一支呢?要買多少呢?

Steven: I'd like to buy 1 000 shares of Dubon.

史蒂文:我想買l OOO股的杜邦股票。

Brokedealer: Let me get the asking price of the stock. Just a moment. Oh, now the asking price is $90 each share. By the way, what is the offering price?

股票經紀人:讓我先看一下賣出價是多少。稍等一下。哦,現在賣出價每股90美元。順便問一下,發行價是多少?

Steven: Let me see. The offering price is near or at $88.

史蒂文:我看一下。發行價大概在88美元左右。

Brokedealer: Then the difference between the asking price and the offering price is $2. It's hard to take place today.

股票經紀人:賣出價和發行價的價差是兩美元,今天是無法成交了。

Steven: Do you mean that I have to buy it at current price?

史蒂文:你的意思是我只能現價買人了嗎?

Brokedealer: You can decide by yourself.

股票經紀人:你自己拿主意。

Steven: I heard that this stock would go up. Hum, I will take it at current price.

史蒂文:我聽人說這支股票的價格會上漲。嗯……我按現價買入了。

Brokedealer: So, now I will buy in. Are you sure?

股票經紀人:那現在我買入吧。你確定了嗎?

Steven: Yes, please.

史蒂文:是的,幫我買入吧。

 有關理財情景對話:投資

Steven's friend Billy knows that Steven has invested some money in the business of Internet. Now Billy is asking Steven what the situation is.

史蒂文的朋友比利知道史蒂文在因特網上投資了一些錢做生意。此刻比利正問史蒂文情況如何了。

Billy: How is your business on the Internet, Steven?

比利:史蒂文,你因特網上的生意怎麼樣了?

Steven:Don't mention it. I lost a bunch of money on it this year. I think it is on the brink of bankruptcy.

史蒂文:別提了。我今年賠了一些錢。我想生意快倒閉了。

Billy: I am sorry to hear that. It shows that you should buy companies, not ideas.

比利:聽到這個消息我很難過。這說明你應該投資具體的公司,而不光是一些概念。

Steven:I changed my strategy around too. I am investing in good companies now.

史蒂文:我也改變了策略,正在投資前景好的公司。

Billy: Yes, I agree with you. I am going to find a good company and invest in it soon.

比利:是的,我同意你的做法。我不久也要找一家好公司然後投資一下。

Steven:It's a good idea. But please be careful when you invest this time.

史蒂文:是個好主意。不過這次投資謹慎點。

Billy: Yes, I will. I should learn more from you. After all I am green hand on it.

比利:是啊,我會的。我應該從你那裏多學點啊。畢竟我在這方面是個生手。

Steven:If you have any question, you can ask me.

史蒂文:如果你有什麼問題,儘管來問我。

Billy: OK. My wife sent me a message and asked me to go home just now. I am leaving.

比利:好的,我妻子剛給我發了條信息讓我回家呢。我要走了。

Steven:All right. Let's chat next time. Bye-bye.

史蒂文:那好吧,我們下次再聊吧。再見。

Billy: Bye.

比利:再見。