當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 哈佛校園生活情景對話:哈佛美男選舉

哈佛校園生活情景對話:哈佛美男選舉

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.88W 次

哈佛大學,簡稱哈佛。坐落於美國馬薩諸塞州劍橋市,是一所享譽世界的私立研究型大學,是著名的常春藤盟校成員,被公認爲是當今世界最頂尖的高等教育機構之一。下面本站小編爲大家帶來關於哈佛校園生活情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

哈佛校園生活情景對話:哈佛美男選舉

 哈佛校園生活情景對話:哈佛美男選舉

Li Lei comes to Han Meimei’s home.

L: Hi, Han, do you want to have a look at some cute guys?

L:嗨,韓,想看帥哥嗎?

H: Sure. But why do you suddenly....

H:當然,但你爲什麼突然……

L: We’re now voting for Mr. Harvard Freshman 2010. It’s quite interesting, so I’d like to let you know about it.

L:我們現在正投票選舉2010年新入校的"哈佛先生”。很有意思,所以我想讓你也 瞭解一下。

H: Mr. what? Oh, my god! I know people love boy toys in recent years. Some boys also dress up as boy toys.

H:什麼先生?哦,天哪!我知道最近幾年人們都喜歡花樣美男,一些男生也打扮得 跟花美男一樣。

L: Don’t you like boy toys? A lot of girls love them, and it’s said that women are picking more feminine looking men.

L:'你不喜歡花美男嗎?很多女生都喜歡花美男,據說現在女人會選擇客貌更柔美的 男人。

H: No comment. Why are we talking about this?

H:不發表意見。爲什麼我們在討論這個問題?

L: Where were we? Oh, I want you to go on line now. Google “Freeze College Magazine”. Then search “Mr. Harvard Freshman 2010”. Finished?

L:剛纔我們說到哪兒了?對了,我想讓你現在上一下網,捜“冰凍校園"雜誌,然 後捜“哈佛先生2010”,好了嗎?

H: Yes, who are these guys?

H:這都是誰啊?

L: They’re the candidates for Mr. Harvard Freshman this year. This is the third time the activity’s been held. And it’ll be held annually.

L:是今年"哈佛先生”的候選人,這是第三次舉辦 這個舌動了。以後每車都會舉辦。

H: Why didn’t you participate in the activity?

H:爲什麼你不參加呢?

L: Stop kidding me.

L:別開我玩笑了。

H: They look great and different from the Harvard boys I imagined.

H:看起來不錯呀,和我想象的哈佛男孩不一樣。

L: How did you look on Harvard boys?

L:你以前怎麼看哈佛男孩的?

H: Well, the typical image of a Harvard boy is, say, Bill Gates, although he dropped out of school.

H:哈佛男生的典型形象是,比如說,比爾·蓋茨,雖然他輟學了

L: So in your opinion, Harvard boys wears glasses, and are shy and not good-looking. They lack a sense of humor and a taste for fashion. Right?

L:所以你認爲哈佛男生應該是帶着眼鏡,很害羞,長得不怎麼樣,缺少幽默感,不 懂時尚,對吧?

H: You can say so. Yet, these guys have changed my view of Harvard boys. You said this is the third year for the activity. Who were the winners in the previous two years?

H:可以這麼說。但這些人改變了我對哈佛男孩的看法。你說這是第三屆了,前兩屆 誰是獲勝者?

L; The winner in the first year was Siddhant Singh from Mumbai, India. The second was Brian Butler. Here are their pictures.

L:第一年是來自印度孟買的斯丁哈特·森格,第二年是佈菜恩·巴特勒。這是照片。

H: I like Sing more.

H:我更喜歡森格。

L: Look, it is interesting. You sniffed at it first.

L:瞧,很有意思吧,剛開始你還不屑呢。

H: Li, don’t rake up the past. Come here. Let’s take a close look at these guys.

H:李,別翻舊帳了。過來,咱們仔細看看。

L: There are 15 candidates. Which one do you like most?

L:有15個候選人,你最喜歡哪個?

H: Look at Hemi Gandhi, he looks like Singh.

H:看赫米·甘地,他長得像森格。

L: His family name is Gandhi. He must be of Indian descent as well.

L:他姓甘地,應該也是印度後裔。

H: I like him. Let’s vote for him.

H:我喜歡他,咱們把票投給他吧。

L: Don't judge people by appearance. Mr. Harvard Freshman should have both good looks and wisdom. Look, there are some questions for them. You should read the answers and then make your judgment.

L:別以貌取人,哈佛先生應該是美貌和智慧並存。看,還有問題問他們。你應該先 看看他們是怎麼回答的,然後再做判斷。

H: Ok, all of them answered this question “Why should our reader vote for you for Mr. Harvard Freshman?”

H:好吧,所有的人都回答了這個問題"爲什麼讀者要選你爲哈佛先生?"

L: Gandhi answers “My mom would make a great mother in law to all the eligible girls out there.”

L:甘地說"我媽媽對外面那些所有符合條件的女孩來說都會是個好岳母。”

H: I like his answer, pretty funny and warm at the same time.

H:我喜歡他的回答,很搞笑也很溫馨。

L: How do others answer it?

L:其他人是怎麼回答的?

H: This one, Jirka Jelinek, “because I am so European!” Go to hell.

H:這個,喬治也·利內克,“因爲我很歐式! ”見鬼去吧。

L: Here, another question for Gandhi, “When I grow up I want to..

L:這兒,還有個問題問甘地"當我長大的時候,我想……"

H: “Start an alternative energy company and do sustainable development work in the developing world.” Good boy.

H: “辦一個新能源公司,在發展中國家做可持續發展工作。"好孩子。

L: Hilton Hayward Augustine is also a good boy, he says “If I was given a million dollars, I would repay my parents for all their hard earned cash that went into raising me.”

L:希爾頓·海沃德·奧古斯丁也是個好孩子,他說"如果給我_百萬美元,我會用來 回報父母,他們辛苦賺錢供養我。”

H: Yeah, he is nice too. The more I look at them, the harder I can make a choice. If I can vote as well, then we can vote for both Gandhi and Augustine.

H:是的,他也很好。我越看越難選擇,如果我也能投票,那我們就可以給甘地和奧 古斯丁都吝投一票。

L: What a pity!

L:真可惜!