當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於換工作的英語口語

關於換工作的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.04W 次

同學們都知道,學習英語最重要的就是要持之以恆,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,學習英語就是要努力才行哦,只要這樣才能更快的提高成績哦

關於換工作的英語口語

  一爲什麼要辭掉這份工作

ADo you have a minute?

你有時間嗎?

BSure, what would you like to discuss?

當然,你想談什麼?

AI've made a tough decision, sir. Here's my resignation.

我下定決心了,.先生.這是我的辭職信.

BWell, I have to tell you that I'm quite surprised. Is there any possible way to change your mind?

嗯,我得告訴你我很意外.有什麼辦法讓你改變主意嗎?

AI'm afraid not, sir. I've made up my mind. It's something I have to do.

我想恐怕沒有,先生.我已經打定主意了.我必須得這麼做.

BCan I ask why? Were you unhappy working for us?

我能知道原因嗎?你在我們這裏工作的不愉快?

AOh, no. not at all.

哦,不.根本沒有這麼回事.

BAre you planning on studying abroad?

你想出國讀書?

ANo, sir.

不是,先生.

BHave you been given a better offer?

你有更好的選擇?

AOh, no. I would never look for another job while working here. I think this is a fantastic place to work.

哦,不是.我在這裏工作期間從來沒有找到其它工作.我覺得這裏工作非常好.

BWell, what's the problem then?

嗯,那到底是什麼原因?

AIt's my mother. She's sick and needs soemone to take care of her. I'm the only one who can do it.

是我母親的原因.她病了,需要有個人來照顧.我是唯一能去照顧她的人.

BI'm sorry to hear that, but you don't need to quit over that. Why don't you just take a leave of absence? We can hold your job for you until your mother gets better.

我很遺憾,不過你不用因爲這個辭職,你爲什麼不請假呢?我們可以爲你保留職位,等到你母親康復後你可以回來復職.

AReally? I didn't know that would be possible.

真的可以嗎?我不知道可以這樣.

BSure, we'd be crazy to lose a good worker like you.

當然行,我們要是失去你這麼優秀的員工會發狂的.

AThanks, sir.

謝謝您,先生.

  二我選擇了另一家公司

AAmelia, could you spare a few minutes?

艾米利亞,你能騰出幾分鐘時間嗎?

BSure. What do you need?

沒問題,你需要什麼?

AWell, I wanted to let you know that I've put in my notice.

嗯,我想告訴你我辭職了.

BReally? Why?

真的?爲什麼?

AIt's complicated. But bascially it boils down to one thing. This company is downsizing and I can't continue working for a company that may let me go.

原因很複雜.不過簡單來說這是遲早的事情.這家公司在縮減開支,我不能待在這裏等到公司解僱我才走.

BBut surely they won't fire you! You're one of the most experienced managers here!

可是,他們不可能解僱你的!你是這裏最資深的經理之一啊.

AWell, to be honest, there's another reason. I've got a better offer.

嗯,坦白說,還有個原因.我有更好的選擇了.

BWell that's great news! Congratulations! Where will you be located?

啊,那可是個好消息!恭喜你!你要去哪兒?

AThe head office is in New York, but I'll be dealing with overseas companies and flying to this side of the world from time to time.

那家公司的總部設在紐約,不過我要打理和海外公司的買賣,會經常飛來飛去.

BIt'll be sad to see you go, but it sounds like you're found yourself a great opportunity.

你要走的話我會很難過,不過看來你找到了更好的機會.

AI have. I feel lucky. I look forward to dealing with overseas companies and at the same time having a chance to use English more.

是的.我覺得很幸運.我一直希望能同海外公司做生意,並藉機會多多鍛鍊英文.

BI'm sorry to bring this up, but would it be possible for you to write me a letter of recommendation before you go?

我很抱歉現在想向你提個要求,你走之前可以幫我寫一封介紹信嗎?

AOf course I can. In fact, if there are other job opportunities at this new company, I'll recommend you personally.

當然可以.實際上,如果這家新公司有合適的工作機會的話,我個人也會推薦你的.

BThanks. I appreciate that.

謝謝.非常感謝.