當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第317期:同心協力地,並肩一致地

迷你對話學地道口語第317期:同心協力地,並肩一致地

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.44K 次

迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第317期:同心協力地,並肩一致地

A: Our son is gone and my heart is gone too. I don’t know how to spend the rest of my years.

我們的兒子去了,我的心也死了,我不知道如何度過餘

B: Oh, darling, we must stand shoulder to shoulder and face the music. I know you can pull yourself together.

哦,親愛的。我們必須並肩一致地面對生活,我知道你能振作起來的。

A: I feel life is meaningless without him.

沒有了兒子,我感覺生活毫無意義。

B: Cheer up. You have got me at least.

振作點,至少你還擁有我。

對話精講

第一、地道短語

shoulder to shoulder

1. 解詞釋義

Shoulder to shoulder是副詞性短語,意思是“肩並肩地,共同地,一致地”,對話中和stand連用,意思是“齊心協力”。

2. 支持範例

They were walking along the bank shoulder to shoulder.

他們肩並肩沿着河岸散步。

They were standing shoulder to shoulder.

他們並肩站着。

Parents needn't stand shoulder to shoulder on every issue.(比喻義)

父母不必在每一個問題上觀點一致。

Britain will continue to stand shoulder to shoulder with our partners in the rest of the world. (比喻義)

英國將一如既往地與世界其他兄弟國家並肩努力。

第二、詞海拾貝

1. face the music:面對現實

e.g. You' ve been caught cheating now you must face the music.

你的騙局已經戳穿--這下子你得自食其果了.

e.g. You have made your choice. Now you 'll have to face the music .

既然你已做出抉擇,你就得勇敢地承擔一切後果。

e.g. I think it's time for me to meet my admirer and make him face the music.

我想該是跟仰慕者碰面的時候了,好讓他面對現實。

e.g. Well, face the music. Your grades are not great.

還是面對現實吧,你的高考成績並不是特棒。

2. pull oneself together:自己振作起來,控制情緒

e.g. Pull yourself together, john! We're at your back.

振作起來,約翰!我們支持你。

e.g. Pull yourself together and face up to life.

振作起來面對生活。

e.g. You must try to pull yourself together and your family depend on you.

你應該振作起來——你的家庭都指着你呢。

e.g. You've got to pull yourself together before you go onstage.

上臺之前,你要使自己鎮靜下來。

3. cheer up:振作,高興起來

e.g. Cheer up, I'm only trying to make you jealous.

別不高興,我只不過想引你吃醋。

e.g. Now, now, cheer up and forget about it.

好啦, 好啦, 振作起來,別再想它了。

e.g. Cheer up. It'll all come right in the end.

想開些,到頭來總會好的。

e.g. Mrs. Gummidge did not appear to be able to cheer up.

格米治太太好象怎麼也鼓不起興致來。

第三、生活妙語

My heart is gone.我的心死了。

Life is meaningless.生活毫無意義。