當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第996期:有幾分,有點兒

迷你對話學地道口語第996期:有幾分,有點兒

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.04K 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">迷你對話學地道口語第996期:有幾分,有點兒

A: Can you take over for me here? I have a friend coming to see me.

你可以幫我照顧一下這兒嗎?我有幾個朋友要來。

B: I’d like to, but I have my hands full. Ask peter, he is not busy.

我很原意幫你,但是我手頭的實情太多了。你去問問Peter吧,他不忙。

A: That’s all right. I will ask somebody else. Thanks all the same.

沒關係,我去問別人吧。謝謝你。

B: Why not ask Peter?

爲什麼不問Peter呢?

A: Something bad had happened between us.

我們之間發生些不愉快的事情。

B: You two had an argument then.

你們發生爭論了。

A: Kind of.

可以這麼說吧。

第二, 地道表達

kind of

1. 解詞釋義

Kind of的意思是“有點兒,有幾分”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. She was kind of wistful or sad, and even a little bitter.

她有點悵惘和哀傷,甚至有點痛苦。

e.g. I feel kind of embarrassed but I’d really like to meet you.

我覺得有點兒不好意思,不過我真的很想認識你。

第三, 咬文嚼字

take over:接管,接收

e.g. Have a rest. I'll take over.

你歇會兒, 我來替你。

e.g. Lao Wang was sent to the hospital; I had to take over his work.

老王住院了,我得接替他的工作。

e.g. Robert tried to take over the business for his wife's sake.

爲了他妻子的緣故,羅伯特設法接管業務。

all the same:仍然

e.g. He's a bit naughty, but I like him all the same.

他有點頑皮, 可是我還是喜歡他。

e.g. I tried to walk upstairs quietly but they woke up all the same.

我試圖輕輕地上樓,可他們還是被吵醒了。

have an argument:吵架,爭鬥

e.g. I am all geared up to have an argument .

我已做好辯論的準備。

e.g. Whenever they have an argument, Mary has the worst of it.

只要他們一辯論,瑪麗總是慘敗。