當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於吃太多的英語情景對話

關於吃太多的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.73K 次

衆所周知,我們在學習英語口語一定要慢慢來,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,所以我們一定要慢慢積累英語才行哦

關於吃太多的英語情景對話

  你想來點什麼甜點

AWhat would you like for dessert?

你想要點什麼甜點?

BWhat do you have?

你這兒有什麼?

AI have apple pie,ice cream,chocolate cake and fruit cocktail.

有蘋果派、冰淇淋、巧克力蛋糕和水果雞尾酒。

BCan I have apple pie with ice cream?

我能要蘋果派和冰淇淋嗎?

AOf course.I made the apple pie this morning,so it’s lovely and fresh.

當然。我今早剛做的,很新鮮很好吃。

BI love your home-made apple ’s I have another glass of lemonade as well?

我喜歡你自制的蘋果派。很好吃。能再給我來杯檸檬水嘛?

you get it yourself,it’s in the refrigerator.

當然。你自己拿吧,在冰箱裏。

d you like a drink too?

好的。你想要點什麼喝嗎?

AYes,I’ll have an ice see it next to the lemonade.

好的,我想要杯冰茶。就在檸檬水旁邊。

BAre you having any dessert?

你要甜點嗎?

AI’ll have apple pie too,but without ice cream.I have to watch my weight.

我也要蘋果派,不要加冰淇淋。我要控制體重。

  吃了七斤水餃太撐了

AI'm absolutely stuffed. I don't think I've ever eaten so much at one sitting.

撐死我了.我從來沒有一口氣吃什麼多過.

BSame here. How did we manage to eat seven jin of dumplings?

我也一樣.我們一共吃了七斤水餃,這究竟是怎麼辦到的?

AWell, I had five of them. the bill, please.

呃,我吃了五斤.勞駕,結賬.

BThat will be 71 yuan.

71元整.

AHere's 80. keep the change.

這是80.留着零錢吧。

BI'm sorry, sir?

不好意思,先生,我不大明白你的意思.

AHe means, 'Could we get the change please?'

他的意思是,我們能找零嗎?

BOf course, one moment please.

當然,請稍等.

AWhat did you mean when you said 'keep the change'?

你說”零錢留着吧”是什麼意思?

BIt's called a 'tip'. Think of it as a gift given to the server to show appreciation for their good service. It's common practice in the States.

我們把它叫做小費,我們把它當做給服務生的禮物,用來表達對他們優質服務的感激之情.這種做法在美國很普遍.