當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:特殊的聖誕節

職場英文口語:特殊的聖誕節

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.66W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享一篇職場英文口語:特殊的聖誕節,希望能幫到大家。

職場英文口語:特殊的聖誕節

職場英文口語:特殊的聖誕節(一)

Give me your contact details and we’ll ring you firstthing in the morning.

你只需要給我聯繫詳情,明早我們第一件事就給你打電話。

Things have worked out well for the team at Tip TopTrading.

Tip Top Trading小組現在進展很順利了。

Now it’s time to enjoy the ball and let their hairdown… I mean enjoy themselves.

現在是時候來享受舞會,讓他們把頭髮放下來...我的意思是玩的開心。

It’s amazing. I can’t believe it’s you, Denise.

真是驚人。我不敢相信這就是你,Denise。

Do you fancy dinner later so we can catch up on old times?Oh lovely.

你喜歡晚餐後我們追憶舊時光嗎?Oh很好啊。

So Tom, it looks like we’ll get our bonuses after all.

所以啊Tom,看起來我們會拿到獎金了。

It means you can spend yours on buying us a new washing machine to wash your socks!

我的意思是你可以拿你的獎金來買一臺洗衣機洗你的襪子了!

’s drink to that!(Tom is sick)That’s my wedding dress!

太好了。讓我們爲此乾杯!(Tom在嘔吐)那是我的婚紗!

Oh well. Tom has certainly made his mark at the Christmas ball!

好的。Tom肯定在聖誕舞會上留下他的印記!

I wonder what challenges next year will bring for the team at Tip Top Trading.

我想知道下一年的挑戰會給 Tip Top Trading的小組帶來什麼。

Thanks for listening and happy Christmas!Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

謝謝收聽,聖誕快樂!聖誕節快樂,新年好!

職場英文口語 特殊的聖誕節(二)

Whatever. Hey, what are you doing in a weddingdress Anna?

不管。嘿,Anna,你穿着婚紗幹什麼啊?

Excuse me ladies. I love your dress. I’ve beenmeaning to speak to you all evening.

不好意思女士。我喜歡這個裙子。我整個晚上都一直想和你說話。

You’re from Tip Top Trading, aren’t you?Yes!Goodgood.

你來自Tip Top Trading公司,對吧?是啊!不錯不錯。

Your Imperial Lemon comes highly recommendedand I really need some for my Christmas displays at all my restaurants.

你們公司的帝國檸檬高度推薦,而且我真的需要這個聖誕的時候在我所有的餐館展示。

I know it’s a bit short notice… but could you…?

我知道這時間有點短...但你能...?

Yes! I mean, yes, of course we can help.

是的!我的意思是,當然我們可以提供幫助。

Just give me your contact details and we’ll ring you first thing tomorrow.

你只需要給我聯繫詳情,明早我們第一件事就給你打電話。

Well, that’s splendid. My name’s Frank Singleton. Here’s my card.

好的,那太好了。我的名字是Tip Top Trading。這是我的名片。

Frank? It can’t be… is that really you?Has Denise finally found true love?

Frank? 不可能...真的是你嗎?Denise最終找到真愛了嗎?

Has Anna made a deal that will guarantee a bonus for the team?

Anna做成這筆生意了嗎,保證整個項目組的獎金?

And has Tom drunk too much?

還有Tom喝太多了嗎?

Here’s a reminder of some of the phrases Anna used:

這是Anna用的一些短語的提示:

We’re operating in tough economic conditions.

我們公司現在經濟條件很困難。

We need to meet our sales your socks up!

我們要達到我們的銷售目標你要更加努力!

You shouldn’t mix business with pleasure.

你不應該把生意和樂趣混爲一談。