當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:展示新產品

職場英文口語:展示新產品

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.45W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:展示新產品,希望能幫到大家。

職場英文口語:展示新產品

職場英文口語:展示新產品(一)

Welcome back to English at 's an exciting day for Tip Top Trading.

歡迎回到職場英語。今天對Tip Top Trading來說是激動人心的一天。

It's launching its latest product – the plastic aubergine.

公司將推出最新產品——塑料茄子。

The launch is taking place at a swanky hotel; lots of clients have turned up - but there's one important person missing.

發佈會在豪華酒店舉行,很多客戶都已到場,但有一個關鍵人物還沒來。

Has anyone seen Anna?I haven't seen her all morning.

有人看見安娜嗎?我一早上都沒見她。

Tom, you were with her was last night at the pub.

湯姆,你是最後和她在一起的人。那是昨天晚上在酒吧裏。

She was drowning her ning her sorrows?

她在酒吧因爲傷心買醉呢。傷心買醉?

Yeah. She saw Dave from IT with another woman – Julie from accounts, actually.

是啊,她看見技術部的戴夫和另一個女人在一起,就是會計部的朱迪。

She was very poor you left her drowning in the pub?

她很難過。可憐的安娜。你把她一個人留在酒吧裏買醉?

And who's got the prototype aubergine to show at the launch?

發佈會要展示的茄子模型在誰那裏?

Oh no! Anna has. It's in her are we going to do?Panic!No Denise. Calm down.

不是吧,在安娜的包裏。我們該怎麼辦?完了!別,丹尼斯,冷靜點。

I'll just have to make a start and I'm sure Anna will turn up.

我先開場,我肯定安娜一定會來的。

職場英文口語:展示新產品(二)

OK, here se me everyone, could you allgather round?

好了,我去了。打擾一下,大家能往一起聚聚嗎?

Our presentation is about to begin.I'll change theslides for you on the computer Paul.

我們的展示馬上開始。我幫你切換幻燈片,保羅。

I'm good with dokey.

我擅長這種技術工作。好吧。

Ermm…ladies and gentlemen, thank you for comingto our presentation.

女士們,先生們,謝謝大家出席發佈會。

We have something very exciting to…ermm…show you and it's not a fruit…ha ha…

我們要展示一個非常精彩的產品,不過不是水果,哈哈。

…and here it is – fresh from the factory – our plastic aubergine!

在這裏,剛剛加工出來的塑料茄子!

Anna, you're just in time.

安娜,你來的真及時。

I know. I think I drank a bit too much last night and now I can't remember what to say.

我知道。我想我昨晚喝的有點多,現在想不起該說什麼了。

Well, you need to convince everyone that this is best product on the market and that it'ssomething they really want.

你要讓大家相信這是市場上最棒的產品,是他們真正想要的東西。

You could say "We believe this high quality product is something your business needs"

你可以說“我們相信這款高質產品正是您業務所需。”