當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 出國旅遊過海關英語對話

出國旅遊過海關英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.02W 次

如果你去國外旅行的話,下了飛機後必定要先通過海關,那麼在海關究竟會被問到些什麼問題呢?我們應該如何應答呢?這裏本站小編給大家整理的出國旅遊過海關英語對話,供大家參閱!

出國旅遊過海關英語對話
  出國旅遊過海關英語對話:出國旅行過海關必備口語

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form。

亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什麼?

Henry: I'm here on business。

亨利:我來這兒履行公務。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying? 海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?

Henry: For ten days。

亨利:10天以後就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit。

亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海關人員:先生,請問您的包裏有些什麼?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books。

亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎? Henry: Alright。

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir。

海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。 Henry: Thank you。

亨利:謝謝。

  出國旅遊過海關英語對話:美國旅遊過海關

海關:

Good afternoon. Welcome to America.

下午好.歡迎您來美國.

弗蘭克:

Thanks.

謝謝

海關:

May I see your passport and customs declaration form?

請出示您的護照和海關申報表好嗎?

弗蘭克:

Yes, here they are.

好的.在這兒.

海關:

Thank you. What` your occupation?

謝謝.您的職業是什麼?

弗蘭克:

I`m a driver.

我是一名司機.

海關:

Are you here for tour?

您是來旅遊的嗎?

弗蘭克:

You are right.

你說對了.

海關:

How long are you going to stay here?

您打算在這裏呆多久啊?

弗蘭克:

About three weeks.

大約三週.

海關:

Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.

您的申報表符合要求.我們將把海關申報表還給您.請保管好並在離開美國時把它們交回.

弗蘭克:

Ok, thanks.

好的.謝謝.

  出國旅遊過海關英語對話:海關申報實用對話

Disernarkation Report入境申報

Stuff: Your passport bcket and dtsambarkation czird, please.

工作人員:請出示您的護照、機票及入境登記表。

Ross:Here yau are.

羅斯:在這裏。

Stuff:And what is your purpose for visiting Australia?

工作人員:請問您來澳洲的目的是什麼?

Ross:Sightseeing.

羅斯:我是來觀光的。

Stuff: Where do you intand to visit?

工作人員:您打算要去哪些地方?

Ross:We will stay in Sydney for 3 da'ys, and then Hy to 're gaing to visit tha Griaat Barriar Reef an d do some snorkeling there for 3 days.

羅斯:我們會在悉尼待三天,然後飛去凱恩斯。我們會去大堡礁玩三天,潛潛水。

Stuff:Wher e are you going to stay in Sydney and Caims?

工作人員:你們在悉尼和凱恩斯住哪裏?

Ross:We've booked a hotel in Sydney and B&B near the Great Barrier are the confirmation letrters.

羅斯:覆們在悉尼的一個飯店訂了房間,在大堡礁附近訂了一間B&B。這些是住宿處的確認回函。

Stuff:OK.I have!no mora quastions for 's your rr your stay.

工作人員:好了.我沒有別的問題了。給您護照。祝您玩得愉快。

Ross:I will! Thank you!

羅斯:我會的。謝謝!