當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 英語口語練習小對話 第142期:被逮捕 被抓住

英語口語練習小對話 第142期:被逮捕 被抓住

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.54K 次

迷你對話

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語練習小對話 第142期:被逮捕 被抓住

A:Jack, let’s go!

傑克,咱們走。

B:Oh, you’er out of breath! What happened?

哦,看你,上氣不接下氣!出設麼事情呢?

A:Some people are wildly shooting on the next street. We must leave here as soon as possible!

隔壁那條街上有槍戰,我們必須儘快即開這裏。

B:Take it easy. They willget caught.

別緊張,他們會別抓住的。

地道表達:

get caught

解詞釋義:

catch作爲動詞有“抓住,逮住,捕獲”的意思,該詞語用於被動語態中,相當於be caught,意爲“被抓住,被逮捕”。

支持範例:

Eg. I went out, merely to get caught in a shower.

我跑出去,結果徒然碰到一場驟雨。

Eg. You'll be for the high jump if you get caught cheating.

如果你作弊被抓到,你將一定會受到嚴厲的懲罰。

Eg. If you get caught, we will never have a chance to be together.

如果你被抓到,我們將永遠沒有機會在一起了。

Eg. What if I get caught in a traffic jam or something else happens and I'm going to be very late.

如果我遇上交通堵塞或發生了什麼別的事情而不得不遲到很長時間怎麼辦?

詞海拾貝:

out of breath:喘不過起來,上氣不接下氣

Eg. I'm out of breath after running up the stairs.

奔上樓梯我氣喘吁吁。

Eg. He spoke so fast that he was out of breath.

他說得那麼快, 都倒不過氣來了。

Eg. were too much out of breath for a while to say anything, or to do anything else.

他們弄得氣喘吁吁好一陣子說不出話,做不動事。

Eg. He swam across such a broad river out of breath.

他遊過了那條很寬的河,上氣不接下氣。