當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 面試英語口語第4期:教育背景

面試英語口語第4期:教育背景

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

剛踏出校門的年輕人,由於尚無實際工作經驗,面試者也無從詢問有關“工作”本身的專業性問題,但是他可以藉由你所讀學校、所選修的課程、在課業上的表現、以及所參加的社團活動等方面,來判斷你是否具備做好這份工作的潛力與能力。回答這類問題,正是你進行“自我推銷”的大好時機,一定要好好把握哦。在回答提問時要注意投其所好,比如對方問你“What course do you like best?”,這時你最好回答和所應聘公司相關的科目,這會讓他留下你很有潛力的印象。

面試英語口語第4期:教育背景

注意幾個關鍵詞:degree(學位)、department(系)、subject(科目)、major(主修)、minor(輔修)、scholarship(獎學金)、honor(榮譽)、award(獎勵)。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

What degree will you receive?
你將拿到什麼學位?

How about your academic records / grades / scores at college?
你在大學時的成績如何?

I will receive a Bachelor’s degree / a Master’s degree / a Doctoral degree.
我將獲得學士學位/碩士學位/博士學位。

I majored in finance / international trade / law / communication / English language & literature / industrial design.
我主修金融學/國際貿易/法律/傳媒/英語語言文學/工業設計。

My specialization at the university is just in line with …
我在大學所學的專業和……剛好對口。

I have been doing quite well at college.
我在大學時學習很好。

I was one of the top students in the class.
我是班裏最優秀的學生之一。

CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

I: Which university did you graduate from?

I: 你是哪個學校畢業的?

A: I graduated from Hebei University.

A: 我畢業於河北大學。

I: What subject did you major in at university?

I: 你大學時主修什麼專業?

A: I majored in Economics.

A: 我的專業是經濟學。

I: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

I: 說說你在大學時都主修了什麼課程?

A: I take More than 50 courses in university, including microeconomics, macroeconomics, marketing principles, sales management, statistics, and so on.

A: 大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括微觀經濟學、宏觀經濟學、市場原理、銷售管理、統計學等。

I: How did you get on with your studies in university?

I: 你大學時成績如何?

A: I did well in university. I was one of the top students in the class.

A: 我成績非常好,我是班裏最優秀的學生之一。

I: What subject did you minor in?

I: 你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

A: I didn’t minor in any subject when I was in university, but I attended English and computer courses. And I am currently studying finance in a training school.

A: 我在大學期間沒有輔修過,但參加過英語和計算機培訓課程。目前我正在一個培訓學校學習財政學。

I: Which school are you attending?
I: 你在哪個學校上學?

A: I am attending Hebei University of Technology.
A: 我在河北工業大學上學。

I: When will you graduate from that university?
I: 你什麼時候畢業?

A: This coming July. A: 今年七月。

I: What degree will you receive?
I: 你能拿到什麼學位?

A: I will receive a Bachelor’s degree. A: 學士學位。

I: What is your major?
I: 你是什麼專業的?

A: My major is Business Administration. A: 我的專業是商業管理。

I: How have you been getting on with your studies so far?
I: 到目前爲止,你在校的學習情況如何?

A: I have been doing quite well at college. According to the academic records I have achieved so far, I am confident that I will get my Bachelor of Business Administration this coming July.
A: 我學得不錯。根據至今我所取得的學習成績,我敢肯定今年7月份我一定能獲得商業管理學士學位。

I: How do you think the education you have received will contribute to your work in this institution? I: 你認爲你接受的教育將如何有助於本機構的工作?

A: I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in your company. My specialization at the university is just in line with the areas your institute deals with. I am sure I can apply what I have learned to the work in your institute.
A: 我在課堂上學了很多東西,我希望能把它實際運用到貴公司的商務活動中去。我在大學所學的專業和你們研究所所涉及的範圍剛好對口。 我相信我能夠把我所學到的東西運用到你們研究所的工作之中。

I: Have you received any degrees?
I: 你有獲得學位嗎?

A: Yes. In 1996 I received my Bachelor of Science degree from Hebei University, and in 2001 I received my MBA degree from Peking University.
A: 有,1996年我在河北大學獲得了理學學士學位,2001年在北京大學獲得了工商管理碩士學位。

I: How about your academic records at college?
I: 你大學時學習成績如何?

A: In fact my records were excellent. My overall GPA was 9 on a 10 scale, which was the highest in my class.
A: 事實上我每門課都非常優秀,我的總平均成績按10分制是9分,是班裏最高的。

I: That’s very impressive. Which course did you like best?
I: 那可真不錯哦。你最喜歡哪門課程?

A: English. It was both interesting and useful, so I showed a great interest in it.
A: 英語。因爲這門課既有趣又實用,我對它很感興趣

I: Can you tell me why you changed your major when you were a graduate student?
I: 那你能告訴我你讀研究生時爲什麼要換專業嗎?

A: Because I am very interested in administration and I did take some courses in it. I also performed well in the subjects. Hence I believe that I can do a good job in this position.
A: 因爲我對管理非常感興趣,而且我也學過這方面的課程,而且成績非常好。因此,我相信我能做好這個職位。

I: Did you get any honors and awards at college?
I: 你大學時獲得過榮譽和獎勵嗎?

A: Yes. I was awarded a scholarship from the university every year. In 1995 I participated in the National Contest of Maths Models and I won the prize.
A: 獲得過。每年我都獲得學校獎學金,在1995年我參加了國家數學建模考試,並得了獎。