當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 形容“某人瘋了”的口語表達

形容“某人瘋了”的口語表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.07W 次

生活中有太多事會讓人鬱悶。有時鬱悶已經不管用,只有徹底爆發才能釋放你的憤怒。用上下面的習語,讓你的狂飆力MAX。

形容“某人瘋了”的口語表達

1. go bananas 發瘋;發狂

I'll go bananas if you ask me that question one more time.
你要再問一遍那個問題,我就要瘋了。

2. go nuts 大發雷霆

My sister will go nuts when she finds out I've wrecked her car.
要是我姐姐發現我弄壞了她的車,她會氣瘋的。

3. lose it 失去理智;突然大叫(或哭、笑)

I'd been trying so hard to stay calm but in the end I just lost it.
我拼命想保持冷靜,但最終還是沒有控制住自己。

4. go mental 瘋狂,氣憤,行事愚蠢

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.
你是不是瘋了?你怎麼能跟老闆吵個不停?你要被炒魷魚了。

5. freak out 崩潰,反常,被激怒

Mum, don't freak out! I've just crashed the car.
媽,你要挺住!我剛剛把咱家車撞碎了。

6. go bonkers 發狂,失去理智

When I was told to wait for another hour, I just went absolutely bonkers.
當我被告知要再等一個鐘頭時,我徹底崩潰了。

7. go berserk 變得狂怒;發狂,發瘋

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.
當被告知所有航班都取消了,人羣爆發了。

8. blow one's top 發狂,發神經

I think he'll blow his top when you give him the news.
我覺得你把這個消息告訴他,他一定會瘋掉的。

9. fly off the handle 大發雷霆

He's extremely irritable - he flies off the handle at the slightest thing.
他極容易發火——芝麻大的小事都能讓他大發雷霆。

10. hit the ceiling/ hit the roof 暴跳如雷,極其惱火

Dad'll hit the ceiling when he finds out I've left school.
爸爸要是發現我離開了學校一定會暴跳如雷的。

11. go ballistic 發怒,生氣

If your dad finds out you've been skipping school, he'll go ballistic.
如果你爸爸發現你一直在逃學,他會很生氣的。

12. go off the deep end 大怒,火冒三丈

I'll go off the deep end if I get fired because of someone else's mistake.
要是因爲別人的失誤導致我被開除,我肯定要氣死了。

13. blow up 勃然大怒

My dad blew up when he saw the phone bill.
我爸看到電話賬單後大發雷霆。

14. pop one's cork 發脾氣,勃然大怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.
我有點事兒要告訴你。你聽了可千萬別生氣哈。

15. go ape 暴跳如雷

She went ape because I was half an hour late.
我遲到了半小時,結果她暴跳如雷。