當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第326期(外教講解):在圖書館

純正地道美語第326期(外教講解):在圖書館

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.96K 次

A: Wow! Look at all these books! I bet I can find a book about anything here!

純正地道美語第326期(外教講解):在圖書館
哇!看這些書!我打賭在這裏我總可以找到一本什麼書。

B: Shhh!! Please keep your voice down. There are people reading and studying here.

噓!!聲音小一點。大家都在這裏看書和學習呢。

A: Ok, I'm sorry. Are you the librarian? Maybe you can help me, I am looking for a book.

知道了,抱歉。你是圖書管理員嗎?你興許可以幫我,我在找一本書。

B: Yes I am. You can check our online catalog to search the book you want based on the genre, title or if you know the author, I can point you towards the right direction.

我可以幫你找找。你可以按照類型,書名或者是你知道的作者,通過在線目錄來查找,我可以告訴你在哪裏。

A: I am looking for a book that has nursery rhymes.

我在找一本有關童謠的書。

B: That would be in our children's section. That book shelf there on the right.

那可能在兒童區域。書架在右邊。

A: Ok, I would like to check out these books.

好的,我去看看有沒有。

B: Do you have a library card?

你有借閱證嗎?

A: No. How do I get one?

沒有,我怎麼可以有個?

B: I just need to see your drivers license or utility bill to prove that you a resident of this state.

我只需要看你的駕駛執照或者物業賬單,能夠證明你是當地的居民就行了。

A: Here you go.

給你。

B: So you are all set. You can have these books for two weeks. If you need to have them longer, you can bring them here to renew them. If you don't, you get charged ten cents a day for each book.

辦好了。你可以借出這些書兩週。如果你需要看更長的時間,你可以把書帶過來然後續借。如果你沒有辦理續借,我們可能會收每本書10美分的罰款。

A: Ok, thanks!

好的,謝謝!