當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第4課

原來這句英語這樣說:第4課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.92W 次

dare?
你敢?
I want to challenge you!
我要挑戰你!
You dare?
你敢?
32.I approve.
贊成!
Let's go for a drink.
走吧!喝一杯!
Sure.I approve.
當然啦!我贊成!
That's a good idea.
贊成!
I'm so 's go home.
我好累.我們回家吧.
That's a good idea.
贊成!
33.I'm stuffed!
好飽!
Oh,I ate too much.I'm stuffed!
喔,我吃太多,好飽!
my dead body!
休想!
You want to take my money?Over my dead body!
想拿我的錢?休想!
's a deal!
成交!
It's a deal!Let's start the preparations as soon as possible.
成交了!那咱們快開始準備吧.
?
幹嘛?
What do you want?
幹嘛?
What's wrong?
幹嘛?
What do you think you're doing?
幹嘛?
What happened?
幹嘛?
What for?
幹嘛?
Darling...
親愛的...
What?I'm busy now!
幹嘛?我現在很忙啦!
Oh... I just want to talk...
哎喲...人家只是想跟你說話嘛!
Why are you calling me at this hour?What do you want?
你爲什麼在這個時候打電話來,要幹嘛?
My God!
天啊!
What's wrong?
幹嘛啊?
Someone stole my purse!
我的錢包被偷了!
Call the police!
趕快報警啊!
Why don't you let me take over this case?I can take care of it.
這件案子就交給我好了,我一定會幫你搞定的.
What do you think you're doing?I'm not giving up my case.
你幹嘛?這可是我的案子,我又沒有說要放棄.
thought I could help.
不好意思,我只是想幫忙而已.
What happened?Your eyes are black and blue!Who did this to you?
幹嘛啦?你的眼睛怎麼這麼腫,認欺負你啦?
No one did.
沒有啦.
Last night I got up to go to the bathroom without turning on the lights,
昨天我半夜起牀上廁所沒開燈,
so I bumped my head on the bathroom door.
不小心撞到廁所門面已.
Get over here!
給我過來!
What for?
幹嘛?
se me.
對不起!
Excuse se let me through.
對不起。請讓我過去。
won't happen,wil it?
不會吧?
Michael will win the won't happen,will it?
邁克爾將贏得這次選舉。不會吧?
No,she's not like that,is she?
不會吧?
Are you sure she stole the jewels?
你認爲她偷了珠寶?
No,she's not like that,is she?
不會吧?
No,it won't,will it?
不會吧?
He may not have much longer to live.
他沒多久好活了。
No,he won't die,will he?
不會吧?
No way!
不會吧?
He's going to quit today.
他今天要辭職。
No way!
不會吧
ting one's own.
起內鬨。
That company wasted too much time fighting its own.
那家公司浪費太多時間在起內鬨。
In-fighting.
起內鬨。
I won't tolerate this in-fighting!
我不能忍受起內鬨。
y bastard!
狗屎運!
He won the lottery!Lucky bastard!
他中彩了!真是狗屎運!

原來這句英語這樣說:第4課