當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 原來這句英語這樣說:第17課

原來這句英語這樣說:第17課

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.81W 次
ing-bottom: 177.78%;">原來這句英語這樣說:第17課
're getting on my nerves!
你很煩耶!
Will you go away?You're getting on my nerves!
走開好不好?你很煩耶!
that's how it is!
原來如此。
No,you're doing it is how you do it.
不,你做錯了。你應該這樣做。
So that's how it is!
原來如些。
and night.
沒日沒夜。
She's been preparing for the college entrance exams,
他在準備大學入學考試,
so she's been studying day and night.
所以她讀得沒日沒夜。
nd or foe...
一視同仁。
Whether you're a friend or foe.I won't treat you any different.
不管是朋友或敵人,我都一視同仁。
ks one way,but act another.
表裏不一。
She's so thinks one way but acts another.
她很假,表裏不一。
's about time!
正是時候。
Sorry this is late,but here is the final project.
不好意思拖這麼晚,但這是最後一個方案了。
It's about time!
正是時候。
's a classic!
真是經典。
You've got to see the movie Star 's a classic!
你一定要看星際大戰,真是經典。
e's no need.
多此一舉。
Thanks for coming to help us,but there's no have finished the job.
謝謝你們來幫忙,但這是多此一舉。我們已經完工了。
's enough!
真是夠了!
Will you stop it already?That's enough!
你停下來好嗎?真是夠了!
180.I'm joking.
騙你的啦!
Come on,I'm just joking.
別認真,騙你的啦!
I'm kidding.
騙你的啦!
Please don't be offended.I'm kidding.
請不要生氣,騙你的啦!
I'm pulling your chain.
騙你的啦!
Don't believe 's just pulling your chain.
不要想信他,他騙你的啦!