當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > We Can't Afford This House 買不起這個房子

We Can't Afford This House 買不起這個房子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

We can't afford this house.

我們買不起這棟房子。

Are you sure?

你能肯定嗎?

We will be house rich, but cash poor.

我們將會成爲有房子,但沒有現金的人。

What do you mean?

你是什麼意思?

Our monthly payments will be too high.

我們的月還款額將太高了。

ing-bottom: 70.97%;">We Can't Afford This House 買不起這個房子

We won't have any money for other things?

我們將不會有任何錢買其他東西嗎?

No, we won't have money for gas or food.

是的,我們將沒有錢買汽油或食物。

We'll be eating peanut butter sandwiches?

我們將吃花生醬三明治嗎?

Without the peanut butter!

沒有花生醬!

That's no good!

那很不好!

We have to find a cheaper house.

我們必須找到一個便宜點的房子。

Of course. We can't live without gas or peanut butter.

當然。我們的生活不能沒有汽油或花生醬。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載

推薦閱讀

  • 1We Believe We Can Fly2000字
  • 2想買房又不攢錢的人,永遠也買不起房
  • 3聖誕節英語詩歌《We Won't Have a Christmas This Year》
  • 43.14白色情人節簡介brief introduction of White Valentine's Day
  • 5蕭邦聯席總裁薛佛樂的家 Chopard's Caroline Scheufele on its use of ethically sourced gol
  • 6日本女性平均壽命排名世界第一 達86.4歲Japanese Women's Average Life Expectancy Ranks The First In The World
  • 7The english we speak(BBC教學)第326期:A different kettle of fish 截然不同的事
  • 8大學不應爲名人降低入學條件Universities Shouldn't Lower Admission Requirements for Celebrities
  • 9每日一句口語 第2509期:The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends w
  • 10CEO絕對不能說出的幾個真相 The four lies a successful chief executive must always tell
  • 11brothers and sisters of uncles and aunts on the mother's side是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 12The english we speak(BBC教學)第192期:Food for thought 引人深思
  • 13人民幣資產即將出現鉅變 China's SDR push raises prospect of shift into renminbi assets
  • 14第143課:Do you think that human activity is posing a threat to the oceans of the w
  • 15情人節,不買房子只買花!
  • 16陳舊的紐約地鐵信號系統 New York's subway that never stops in need of urgent overhaul
  • 17第307課:Are there any food that you wouldn't eat as a child that you eat now?
  • 18英語演講稿:How can we succeed
  • 19令人不安的歷史回聲 Troubling warnings for the US from the 1930s
  • 20中國面臨非法集資之困 Failed China schemes pull down hundreds of thousands of investors