Change Is Good 好的改變
Well, we have a new president.
嗯,我們有了一位新總統。
But we have the same old problems.
但我們有相同的老問題。Well, he's made a few changes.
好吧,他做了一些改變。
Like what?
比如什麼?I think he closed the bowling alley in the White House.
我想他們關閉了白宮的保齡球館。Oh, yeah. He's changing it to a basketball court.
噢,是的。他把它變成了籃球場。Who's paying for that?
誰付的錢?I think we are!
我想是我們。Well, that's okay, as long as it helps him relax and think more clearly.
嗯,是的,只要它能讓他放鬆並思考的更清楚。Yes, we need a relaxed president who thinks clearly.
是的,我們需要一個能思考清楚的放鬆的總統。Do any other world leaders have a basketball court?
其他世界領導者會有一個籃球場嗎?They will. You know America always leads the way.
他們會有的。你知道美國總是領頭羊。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載