當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 第141期:因爲我們從未忘記他們,從未和他們說過再見

第141期:因爲我們從未忘記他們,從未和他們說過再見

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.13K 次

今天分享的是幾首紀念的歌。

第141期:因爲我們從未忘記他們,從未和他們說過再見

清明節:Qingming Festival /Tomb-sweeping Day
Cause we never forget them, we never say bye to them.

因爲我們從未忘記他們,從未和他們說過再見。
歌名:Bye Bye
歌手:Mariah Carey
This is for my peoples
這首歌獻給
Who just lost somebody
那些剛剛失去某人的人
Your best friend your baby
你最好的朋友、你的寶貝
Your man or your lady
你的男人或者你的女人
Put your hand way up high
高高舉起你的雙手
We will never say bye
我們永遠不會說再見
No no no
不會~不會~不會~

On this day, we talk to them, and tell them, we still miss them.
這一天,我們和他們說話,告訴他們,我們依然思念他們。
歌名:Tears in Heaven
歌手:Eric Clapton
Would you know my name
你還會記得我的名字嗎?
If I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂和你見面
Would you be the same
我們還能像從前一樣嗎?
If I saw you in heaven?
如果我在天堂與你重逢

Sometimes, life is so hard without them.
有時,因爲缺少了他們,讓生活變的不易。
歌名:Missing You
歌手:Diana Ross
Since you've been away
自從你離開
I've been down and lonely
自從你離開 我一直低落孤獨
Since you've been away
自從你離開
I've been thinking of you
我一直在想你

But you need to remember, the past is gone, it's static, there is nothing you can do about it. All you can do is that remember the joy they have brought you and the love they have given you.
但你要知道,往昔已逝,靜如止水,我們無法再作改變。你能做的就是記住他們給予你的愛和歡樂。

歌名:Because You Loved Me
歌手:Celine Dion
For all those times you stood by me
爲了無數次你的支持
For all the truth that you made me see
爲了所有你讓我明白的真理
For all the joy you brought to my life
爲了你帶給我的無窮歡樂
For all the wrong that you made right
爲了你更正的所有錯誤

And survive and have a better life.
並且活下來,而且要活的更好。
Jack:You must promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
傑克:你要答應我,你會活下去。你不會放棄,不管發生什麼,不管希望多麼渺茫。
-選自Titanic

So please never give up.
所以,請不要放棄。
If there is a heaven, if there are angels, may you find some comfort.
如果有天堂,如果有天使,願你們能找到一些安慰藉。

歌名:Angel
歌手:Sarah McLachlan
Spend all your time waiting for that second chance
用全部的時間等待第二次機會
For the break that will make it OK
因爲逃避能使一切更好
There's always some reason to feel not good enough

總是有理由說感覺不夠好
And it's hard at the end of the day
在一日將盡之時覺得難過
I need some distraction or a beautiful release
我需要散散心,或是一個美麗的解脫
Memories seep from my veins
回憶自我的血管滲出
Let me be empty and weightless and maybe
讓我體內空無一物 了無牽掛
I'll find some peace tonight
也許今晚我可以得到一些平靜
In the arms of the Angel far away from here
在天使的懷裏 飛離此地
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you feel
遠離黑暗陰冷的旅館房間 和你無窮的懼怕
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
你在無聲的幻夢殘骸中被拉起
You're in the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here
在天使的懷裏 願你能得到安慰

想知道卡卡老師的發音祕訣?關注微信公衆號Kakaketang_Jessica