當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 出國旅行英語口語句子培訓

出國旅行英語口語句子培訓

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.41W 次

出國旅遊近些年已經成爲常見的事情,但是語言不通經常會給大家帶來麻煩。國外旅遊,免不了要過海關、住酒店、換外幣、打車、問路、購物、點菜等等,大家知道該怎樣表達相關意義的口語嗎?如果還不清楚,下面這些句子大家記住吧!

出國旅行英語口語句子培訓

交通篇

Excuse me,where is boarding gate one?

請問1號登機口在哪?

Hi,where can I get the boarding pass for flight CA982?

問航請班CA982(航班號)在哪換登機牌?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

我在何處可取得行李?

Is there an airport bus to center city?

這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎?

Where is the bus stop?

巴士車站在哪裏?

How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city?

乘計程車到市中心需要多少錢?

Keep the change.

不用找錢了。

Take me to this address,please.

請拉我去這個地址。

How long does it take to go to center city?

到市中心需要多長時間?

Stop here,please.

請停在這裏。

What time is the departure?

幾點發車?

Where can I get a ticket?

在哪裏買票?

Where can I catch a taxi?

哪裏我可以叫到出租車?

餐廳篇

Hi, we need a table for two, please.

你好﹐我們有兩位。

May we have a table by the window, please?

請給我們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎?

We prefer to sit by the window, please.

我們想坐在靠窗的位子。

Can I take this seat?

我可以坐這個位子嗎?

This table would be great. Thank you.

這個位子很好﹐謝謝。

May I have a menu,please?

請給我菜單。

Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜單?

What's your special today?

你們今天有什麼特餐﹖

What kind of dish is most popular here?

這裏最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖

I'd like to have some local food.

我想嘗試一下當地食物。

I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?

我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在我的餐點不加辣嗎﹖

We need more time to decide what to order.

我們還需要一些時間來決定要點什麼。

Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?

對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖

I would like to have the same as the next table.

我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜

OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, easy on ice, please.

請先給我們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。

Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.

請給我熱一點的咖啡

Do you offer any set courses for party of two?

你們有沒有提供2個人的套餐﹖

May I have another fork please?

請再給我一根叉子。

Could you give me chopsticks.

請你給我一雙筷子。

Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。

This is not what I ordered.

這不是我點的食物。

Is soda refillable?

汽水可續杯嗎﹖

Some more water please.

請再幫我加些水。

May we have some more napkins?

可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖

We could like to order some desert now.

我們現在想點些甜點。

Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?

麻煩告訴我廁所在哪裡。

We are ready for the bill now.

我們要買單。

Are we supposed to leave tips here?

我們需要付小費嗎﹖

What type of credit cards do you accept?

你們收那種信用卡呢﹖

Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.

謝謝你的服務﹐我們這餐吃得很好。

住宿篇

Check-in, please.

辦理入住手續。

I would like to have a morning Call at 8:30 in the morning.

我要早上8:30設定電話叫醒。

I'd like to order room service, please.

我要食物送到房間的服務。

I'd like a room of one.

我要單人房。

I'd like a room for two with separate beds.

我要兩張牀的房間。

I'd like as extra bed for room 501.

我要在501房多加一張牀。

When is check out time?

退房的適合時間?

I am interested in booking a room.

我想訂房。

Could I book a double room for 3 days from

...(日期)..to(日期).我要訂一間雙人房從....

How much is a double room for 1 night?

雙人牀一晚多少呢?

Your booking is confirmed.

你的訂房已經生效了。

Do you have a bus service from the airport?

有飯店的bus在機場接送嗎?

Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?

請你傳真路線圖給我,我想知道如何到你們飯店。

Could you show me my room?

你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

緊急出口和樓梯在那裏?

Please send another blanket to my room.

請再送一條毯子到我房間。

The sheets are dirty.牀單很髒。

There's no running hot water in my room.

我房間沒有熱水。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

我想要一間視野好(有陽臺)的房間。

What time does the dining room open?

餐廳幾點開始營業?

What time can I have breakfast?

早餐幾點開始供應?

Could you keep my valuables?

是否可代爲保管貴重物品?

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

我要退房。請給我帳單。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

請送給我一些冰塊和水。

The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.

冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啓。

購物篇

Thank you but I'm just looking.

謝謝,可是我只是看看。

Let me look around a little more.

讓我自己看看

Do you have this in another color?

這個有別的顏色嗎?

May I try this on?

我可以試穿這個嗎?

Is this tax free?

這免稅嗎?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帳?

Too expensive. How about a discount?

太貴了,打個折吧?

Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.

還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。

Can you cut me a deal?

你可以算便宜一點嗎?

Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了嗎?

I want this, but in a large size.

我要大一點的

I would like to take this one.

我要買這個。

Please wrap this for me.

請幫我把這個包起來。

I'm looking for a gift for my friend.

我要買這個禮物送給我朋友。

What time do you open/close?

你們幾點營業/打烊?

Where can I change money?

我要哪裏換錢?

Where is the cash desk?

收銀臺在那裏?

換匯及海關篇

Where can I change money?

我要在哪裏換錢?

Where is the ATM?

自動取款機在哪裏?

Can you change this into US dollar?

請將這些外幣兌換成美元?

I’d like some small change?

請將大鈔換成零錢。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

No, I don't.沒有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

請打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

What are these?

這些東西是做何用?

You'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

上述內容大家學會了多少?你覺得自己都掌握了嗎?其實在英語的世界裏,大家還需要掌握更多的知識點,包括訓練口語。如果你想要讓自己的口語能力有更好地提升,除了練習之外,條件允許的話,最好還是接受專業的輔導。