賣萌耍囧記單詞:花露水居然是toilet water!
best man n. 伴郎
eg: Well, you can say it's tough to be the best man.
你不得不說伴郎是個高難度的工作。
refrigerator 冰箱,冷藏庫
eg: I tried to close the door of the refrigerator very slowly, to see when the light woul go out.
我之所以慢慢關冰箱門是因爲我想知道什麼時候燈纔會滅。
feminine 女性的,婦女的,嬌柔的,女子氣的
eg: Dude, your pose looks so feminine.
兄弟,你的姿勢看起來太娘了。
seesaw n. 蹺蹺板;v&n上下動;前後動;動搖;變動
eg: I love to play on the seesaw a lot when I was young.
我小時候很喜歡玩蹺蹺板。
mannequin 服裝模特,人體模型
eg: Does a male mannequin need to be this sexy?
一個男服裝模特需要這麼性感麼?
toilet water 花露水
eg: It is amazing that toilet water can be used as a nail-polish remover!
花露水可以用來當洗甲水,太神奇了!
assistant n. 助理,助手,助教;adj. 助理的,輔助的
eg: 360 boot up assistant said my computer and me are so awesome!
360開機助手說我和我的電腦太牛了。
refuse vt. 拒絕
eg: Don't kiss me, I refuse your kiss.
不要親我,我拒絕你的吻。
pounce v. 猛撲、猛襲、抓住;n. 猛撲、猛襲、利爪
eg: They were ready to pounce on one another.
他們摩拳擦掌準備撲向對方。
relic n. 遺蹟、遺物;廢墟;紀念物
eg: This ruler is a relic from my teenage past.
這把尺子是我兒時回憶的美好紀念。