當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:陌生人的鼓勵,讓我動力爆棚

雙語美文:陌生人的鼓勵,讓我動力爆棚

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

A week ago I started running again for the first time in over a year.

雙語美文:陌生人的鼓勵,讓我動力爆棚

一週之前,我又開始長跑了,這是我罷跑一年多以後第一次跑步。

 I've been pushing myself hard every single day.

這段時間以來,我每天都對自己非常苛刻

Today I was running on a trail, and I passed a guy.

我正在一條小路上跑步,偶然經過一個男人身邊。

He made eye contact and gave me a thumbs up.

他和我對視了一樣,還對我豎起了大拇指。

 I was running back, and I passed him again.

我往回跑的時候,又遇到了他。

This time he said "keep it up buddy."

這次,他對我說,“加油,夥計!”

I dont know why, but that was like rocket fuel.

我不知道為什麼,只覺得自己像是打了雞血一般。

I was almost blown up,

我感到自己身體裡元氣滿滿,簡直快要爆了

but that got me going and I finished strong.

但這也支援著我繼續跑下去,最後出色的完成了跑步的路程。 

I saw him again on my last lap.

我跑最後一圈的時候,又看到了他。

He asked me about my goal for the day,

他問我這一天的目標是什麼

and we talked for a second.

我們還一起走了一會兒

He gave me some encouraging words

他對我說了一些鼓勵的話

and we moved on.

我們就各走各的路了。

It was a simple thing,

這只是一件小事

 but it made me push harder when I was ready to give in.

但是當我想要放棄的時候,它告訴我要再推自己一把。

Point is, if you see someone out there working hard,

我想說的是,如果你看到某人也正在拼搏

a little encouragement goes a long way.

一句小小的鼓勵一定會讓他受益良久

Try it out.

去試試吧!