當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:為什麼汪星人沒有起床氣?

雙語美文:為什麼汪星人沒有起床氣?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

It was a cold, Winter morning.

雙語美文:為什麼汪星人沒有起床氣?

那是一個嚴寒的冬天早晨


I hadn’t slept very well the night before

昨晚我沒有睡好


so I was trying to catch a few extra winks before I got up.

本想在起床前爭取再睡個回籠覺


The rising sun had other ideas, however.

可是,升起的旭日卻催促我起床


A beam of it snuck through my drawn curtains

一束陽光穿透白色的窗簾  


and started poking my eyelids

直射在我的眼皮上


until they wearily opened.

我疲憊的睜開眼睛


I groaned

不耐煩嘀咕著


and sat up on the side of the bed.

在床邊坐起


I put my feet on the floor careful

我很小心的把腳放在地板上


not to step on my gassy, old, snoring beagle

不想踩著我那隻年老體衰,腸胃脹氣,打著呼嚕的小獵兔犬


who was still lying there.

此時它正躺在床邊


I stood up

我站了起來


and slowly stretched my sore back.

緩緩伸了個腰,感到腰背痠痛


It felt like

我覺得


I had just completed a full day’s work

自己好像剛乾完了一天的苦力活兒


rather than I was just about to begin one.

而不是剛準備開啟新一天


I certainly wasn’t looking forward

對這一天我沒有絲毫期待


to another day of

這一天不過是


washing clothes,

尖細衣物


cooking meals,

做飯


doing dishes,

洗碗


cleaning house,

打掃衛生


and all the other things that needed to be done.

還有其他各種必須做的家務活兒


I sighed,

我嘆了口氣


turned on the lights

開啟電燈


and pulled on my sweat pants,

穿上運動褲


shirt,

T恤衫


and heavy coat.

和厚厚的外套


I knew

我知道


what would be waiting for me

有很多事情在等著我


when I opened the bedroom door.

只要我打開了浴室的門


I swung it open

我嘩啦一下開啟門


and there he was,

它果然在那裡


Fluffy my son’s extra big, and extra fluffy white dog.

Fluffy,我兒子養的白狗,身形巨大,蓬鬆無比


I looked at him

我看著它


with his smiling face,

它面帶微笑


energetic body,

活力充沛


and wagging tail.

不停搖著尾巴


I wondered

我想著


how he got that way every morning

他如何能每天早上都這樣活力充沛?


without even a single cup of coffee.

他甚至連一杯咖啡都沒有喝呢


I leashed him up

我用狗繩拴住他


and opened the front door

開啟前門


so he could take his morning walk

這樣他可以履行每日早晨的遛彎任務


and do his morning business.

順便做每日早晨他要做的事


He dragged me towards our Maple tree

他拉著我走向家門前的楓樹


with his nose sniffing all the way

鼻子不停的嗅向每個方向


while the below freezing winds bit into my face.

氣溫在零度以下,冷風颳著我的臉


Still,

不過


the air smelt fres and clean

空氣十分清新干淨


so I breathed in deep.

於是我深深呼吸


I looked up to the sky

我望向天空


and saw the morning sunrise

旭日正好


blessing the sky with its beauty.

陽光讓天空格外美麗


Its pinks, purples, and yellows

粉色,紫色和黃色


were a masterpiece

構成一幅絕美的畫卷


painted by Nature’s own hand.

這是大自然母親的手筆


I smiled when I saw it

我看著天空露出微笑


and thought

心想


maybe another day wouldn’t be so bad, after all.

或許新的一天也不會那麼糟糕吧


I looked forward to another day

我期待這一天


of hugging my children,

可以擁抱我的孩子


petting my dogs,

愛撫我的狗狗


talking with my friends,

與我的朋友散步


and writing my words.

寫我的文章


I looked forward to another day

我期待這一天


living in love

活在愛的懷抱之中


and sharing my own love as well.

也可以將我的愛傳播出去


What a glorious gift from Nature

大自然母親的饋贈


is another day here

新的一天多麼美好


in this wonderful world.

在這個美好的世界


May you make yours

希望你的新一天


a day of love,

是有愛的一天


a day of laughter,

有歡笑的一天


a day of kindness,

有善意的一天


a day of goodness,

有正能量的一天


and a day of joy.

有喜悅的一天


May you make each day you are given here

願你讓自己在這世間的每一天


a blessing that you share with nature

都成為大自然的恩典


and with everyone you meet.

願你與所有人分享這恩典