買車:Negotiating a Price with a Dealer 和經銷商談判價格
7. Negotiating a Price with a Dealer
7.和經銷商談判價格
A: I liked the car, but I am not happy with the price.
A:我喜歡這輛車,但我不滿意這個價格。
B: I'm sorry, but that's the best we can do.
B:很抱歉,但這已經是我們能給出的最好的價格。
A: Could you talk to your manager and have it brought down?
A:你能和你的經理談談降一點嗎?
B: I could try, but it probably won't work.
B:我可以試試,但很可能沒有用。
A: I can't afford $15,000. The most I can spend is $10,000.
A:我支付不起15000美金。我最多能支付10000美金。
B: Let me call my manager. He is out of the office.
B:讓我給我的經理打個電話。他不在辦公室。
A: I can pay it all off now. I don't want to be making payments.
A:我可以現在付全款。我不想分期付款。
B: Well, my manager said that we can work with $11,000.
B:好吧,我的經理說我們能11000美元賣給你。
A: I can't do $11,000. How about $10,500?
A:我沒有11000美金。10500美金怎麼樣?
B: Let me check.
B:我看一下。
A: Great. I can pay you with a check today.
A:好的。我今天可以給你開張支票。
B: It seems that $10,500 will work. Let's get the paperwork filled.
B:10500美金可以。我們把這份文書填好。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載