当前位置

首页 > 口语英语 > 实用生活英语口语 > 每天三分钟学英语 第520期:英文戳到痛处怎么说?英国人常说的脏字是什么?

每天三分钟学英语 第520期:英文戳到痛处怎么说?英国人常说的脏字是什么?

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 4.85K 次

Oh, I think you've hit a sore spot, Sherlock.
Sherlock,你戳到他痛处了。

Hit a sore spot/touch a sore spot
戳到痛处

Harry's not tAlking to me because I said he was being crazy. I guess I hit a sore spot.
Harry不跟我说话了因为我说他发疯了。我猜我可能戳到他的痛处了。

A: I'm the best at my job. You don't know anything about me.
我这个工作没人比我强。你对我不了解。
B: Well, it looks like I hit a sore spot.
好吧,看来我戳到痛处了。

So you take all the glory, thanks…
所以你直接拿走所有荣誉吧,拜托了。

Thanks all the same. Look, just solve the bloody thing, will you? It's driving me nuts.
太好了。听着,把这该死的事情解决了,好吗?这快把我弄疯了。

Take all the glory/take all the credit
拿走所有的荣誉

每天三分钟学英语 第520期:英文戳到痛处怎么说?英国人常说的脏字是什么?


Bloody
该死的

Bloody thing

Damn, damn thing

Drive me nuts
把我搞烦/搞疯了

My neighbors are driving me nuts. Every night I hear him singing karaoke.
我的邻居要把我逼疯了。每天晚上都能听到他们唱卡拉OK。

You're driving me nuts. Can you just leave me alone and be quiet?
你要把我逼疯了。你能让我一个人待会儿并且安静点儿吗?

Anything you say, Giles.
Giles,都听你的。

Anything you say
都听你的

A: Don't embarrass me tonight.
今晚不要让我出丑。
B: Ok, anything you say. I'll just keep my mouth shut.
好,都听你的。我就把嘴巴闭上就好了。

A: We're gonna need two hard drives. One's not enough.
我们需要两个硬盘,一个不够。
B: Alright, anything you say. I‘ll go get another one.
好,你说了算。我再去买一个。