職場必勝:最常用商務口語200句(part7)
The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。
We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.
我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。
The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。
Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?
We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.
我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。
When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.
當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。
I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.
不用我説,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。
It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。
I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。
I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。
We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。
I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已經準備好了籤合同。
So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。
We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。
I will keep you posted.
我會與你保持聯絡。
What is your hurry?
什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?
I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。
What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?
I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。