職場英文口語 第69期:解釋誤會(2)
A problem, bbbbut…
一個問題,但是……Let me teach you some phrases you might need to explain that there's been a mistake.
讓我教你幾個你可能會用來解釋誤會的表達。I think there's been a misunderstanding. Or: There's been a bit of a mix up.
我想有一個誤會。或者這裏有點混亂。
But what misunderstanding? What mix up?
但什麼誤會呢?怎麼混亂了?You could also use: Let me explain what happened... But...
你還可以説:讓我解釋一下發生的事…… 但……Ah, good afternoon everyone. Hello.
大家下午好。 你好。Tom, this is an excellent piece of work! Sorry?
湯姆,這次工作完成得很棒! 什麼?These are by far the best ideas you've ever had.
這是你迄今為止最棒的點子。I don't understand.
我不懂。Our stock management system!
我們的庫存管理系統!Can I see? … Oh, that's not mine.
我能看看嗎?這不是我的。I think there's been a misunderstanding. I did it. You?
我想有一個誤會,我做的。 你?I got your note Paul, here.
我在這裏收到的你的字條,保羅。No, no, that note was for Tom.
不,字條是給湯姆的。Oh, then there's been a bit of a mix up.
那麼這裏出了一點狀況。Did you take that note from my desk? No, no!
你從我桌子上拿走的字條嗎? 不,不是的!I suppose you threw my pear salesman certificate on the floor at the same time too!
我猜也是你把我的年度水果梨銷售員證書扔在地上的!I didn’t! Let me explain.
我沒有,讓我解釋一下。