日常生活:Disputing a Charge 費用爭議
2. Disputing a Charge
2.費用爭議
A: Hello, is this the Smith residence?
A:你好,這是史密斯的住宅嗎?
B: Yes it is, may I ask who is calling?
B:是的,請問是哪一位?
A: This is your bank calling in regards to an overcharge on your credit card.
A:這裏是銀行,打電話通知你的信用卡已超額使用。
B: I'm sorry, there must be some mistake.
B:很抱歉,我想一定是弄錯了。
A: It says here that you charged over $500 on it yesterday.
A:這裏顯示,昨天你消費超過500美元。
B: That can't be right; I have not used it in months!
B:那不可能;我已經有幾個月沒用過它了!
A: Are you saying you did not make that charge?
A:你是説你沒有花那500美元是嗎?
B: That's exactly what I am saying.
B:那就是我要説的。
A: Looking closer, this charge was made in a different city.
A:仔細看,這筆費用花在一個不同的城市。
B: I am looking for my card now and I cannot find it.
B:我現在正在找我的卡,但是找不到。
A: This calls for further investigation.
A:這需要進一步調查。
B: I assure you I did not make the purchase.
B:我向你保證我沒有購買。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載