居住在公寓:Meeting the Mailman 遇見郵遞員
5. Meeting the Mailman
5.遇見郵遞員
A: Good morning. Are you the mailman?
A:早上好。你是這裏的郵遞員嗎?
B: Good morning to you, and yes, I am. What gave it away?
B:你也早上好,是的,我是。你怎麼看出來的?
A: Your uniform was a clear indicator.
A:你的制服是個明顯的指示物。
B: That's a good answer. So you're the new tenant?
B:回答的真好。所以你是新的房客?
A: Yes, I am. I just moved in last week.
A:是的,我是。我上週才搬進來。
B: I extend to you my welcome. How do you like the neighborhood?
B:我對你表示我的歡迎。你覺得鄰居怎麼樣?
A: It's absolutely wonderful. Everybody here is so friendly.
A:太棒了。每個人都很善良。
B: You're not wrong. I haven't come across anybody who wasn't nice.
B:你説的太對了。我還沒遇到哪個人不友好呢。
A: Wow, it sounds like I picked the perfect neighborhood to move in to.
A:哇,看來我挑了擁有最完美鄰居的公寓搬了進來。
B: Yup, there's no doubt about that.
B:是的,毫無疑問是這樣。
A: I hope I never move again.
A:我希望我再也不要搬走。
B: I have more deliveries to make, so I'll talk to you later.
B:我還有很多貨要發,晚點再和你聊。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載