當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於日常英語對話帶翻譯

關於日常英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.93W 次

英語現在已經發展成為一個在世界範圍內使用最廣泛的語言。英語作為英美文化信息的載體和表現形式,一度深深地烙上了英美獨有的文化印記。本站小編整理了關於日常英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閲讀!

關於日常英語對話帶翻譯
  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯一

Tom: What do you know is the earliest artistic form?

你知道中國文學中產生最早的藝術形式是什麼嗎?

Jerry: What is it?

是什麼?

Tom: Should it be the poem?

應該是詩歌吧?

Jerry: Oh, I see, something like the The Book of Songs?

哦,我知道了,像《詩經》那種吧?

Tom: Absolutely, The Book of Songs is one of the earliest anthologies of verse in china.

沒錯,《詩經》是最早的一部詩歌總集。

Jerry: While tangsong poetics count as the later ones.

唐詩,宋詞,算是比較靠後的了吧?

Tom: Yes, till modern history, modern vernacular Chinese is popular.

是啊,到了近現代就是白話文了。

Jerry: I remember that it began from the May fourth new culture movement.

這個我記得,是從五四新文化運動開始的。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯二

Ruby: Will you guys marry an ugly man like Cacimodo?

你們有人願意嫁給卡西莫多那樣很醜的男人嗎?

Amy: Why not? He loves me so much, right? He will treat me like a queen.

為什麼不呢?他那麼愛我會把我像皇后那樣對待.

Jacky: You won’t. You only care about how many properties your future man has.

你才不會呢. 你只在乎你未來老公有多少房產.

Amy: What’s that supposed to mean?

你什麼意思啊?

Jacky: Nothing. It’s just an expression. I like Claude. He is a real man. If I love a girl and I can’t get her, I will choose to ruin her. She is mine.

沒什麼.只是一句話而已. 我喜歡克羅德.他才像個男人.如果我愛一個女孩,而且得不到她,我就毀了她.她是我的.

Ruby: He is nuts. Forget about what he said. He can’t marry Casimodo anyway unless he denaturalizes.

他是個瘋子.不要管他説什麼. 他又不能娶卡西莫多除非他變性.

Jacky: That hurts. I like the Notre Dame de Paris. Love doesn’t mean controlling.

好傷人啊.我喜歡看<巴黎聖母院>.愛並不一定要佔有.

Amy: Now you are talking. It is impossible for Esmeralda to love Casimodo. What made the story great was their death.

現在才是人話. 埃梅斯拉達不可能愛上卡西莫多的. 這個故事之所以永恆是因為他們都死了.

Ruby: As for me, Casimodo seems too good to be true. He has a problem with his appearance. Conventionally, this kind of people is psychologically unhealthy.

對我來説,卡西莫多似乎太好了,不真實. 他的外貌有問題. 習慣上,我們認為這種人心裏不健康.

Amy: Don’t be so harsh. Casimodo is pathetic enough. Show some mercy. He doesn't look good, but he has a beautiful heart.

不要這麼苛刻. 卡西莫多已經很可憐了. 有點兒慈悲之心啊.他不好看,但是有顆漂亮的心。

  關於日常英語對話帶翻譯三

Tom: Compared with western literature, is there any characteristic of Chinese literature?

跟西方文學相比,中國文學有什麼特徵

Jerry: Is it a bit reserved?

中國文學比較含蓄吧?

Tom: Yes, it is related with the culture, Western people always are straightforward when they are expressing themselves.

這和文化有一定關係,西方的人們在表達上也比較直截了當。

Jerry: In Chinese Literature, Confucianism and Taoism are in the leading position.

在中國文學中,儒家思想和道家思想佔據了主導地位。

Tom: Right, there is also Buddhist thinking.

對的,還摻雜了一些佛教思想。

Jerry: Of course, Chinese literators also accept the positive attitude of Confucianism.

當然,中國文人很多容納了儒家的兼善精神。

Tom: You mean, “If you live a life of hardships, you can manage yourself alone. But if you are powerful enough, you should also take more care of the world.”

你指是“窮則獨善其身,達則兼濟天下”吧?

Jerry: Absolutely, both the positive and negative attitude has been mixed.

沒錯,這種積極和消極的態度是交織在一起的。


看了“關於日常英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.常用英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.有關於日常的英語對話

3.關於日常英語對話模板

4.二人英語短對話帶翻譯

5.關於日常人物英語對話