表達描述在接待處的英語句子
英語愛很重要的哦,因為現在英語在全世界是通用的,所以小編今天跟大家分享一下有關於去旅行的英語句子,歡迎大家閲讀
在接待處
28.I want a double room with a bath.
我要一間有浴室的雙人房。
much a day do you charge?
每天收費多少?
is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service charge.
一百元一天,包括供暖費但不包括服務費。
's quite reasonable.
收費十分合理。
long do you intend to stay in this hotel?
您準備住多久?
you got through with the check-in procedure?
你是否已經辦妥住宿登記手續?
34. Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?
我能為我的朋友預訂一間單人房嗎?他將於明天早上到達上海。
d you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance for him.
請填好並預付一百元錢。
is a receipt for paying in se keep it.
這是預付款收據,請收好。
you any vacant(spare) room in the hotel?
旅館裏有空餘房間嗎?
y, we have no vacant(spare) room for you. But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.
對不起,我們已經客滿了。但是我可以介紹您去東方飯店,那裏有空餘的房間。
afternoon, my room number is mail for me?
下午好!我的房號是321。有我的信嗎?
have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left by a lady before one hour.
有的。您有兩封信和一封電報,一小時前有一位小姐來電話留言給您。
41.I'll mail a letter to airmail.
我要寄一封航空信到美國。
much do I have to pay for you?
我要付多少錢?
43.A letter generally mails to America—Europe—Africa by airmail. First 20 grams is 20 yuan.
通常一封寄到美國、歐洲、非洲的航空信,20克收費20元。