英語會話800句Unit64:送什麼禮物
What are you gonna get for his birthday?
他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?
A: What are you gonna get for his birthday?
他的生日你打算買什麼當禮物?
B: A tie, maybe.
可能是一條領帶吧!
What did you buy for Mother's Day?
你買了什麼當母親節禮物?
A: What did you buy for Mother's Day?
你買了什麼當母親節禮物?
B: A designer bracelet.
一個設計師設計的手鐲。
I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.
我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物。
A: I bought a golf cap for father's birthday.
我買了一頂高爾夫球帽給爸爸當生日禮物。
B: Really? I bought the same thing as well.
真的嗎?我也是。
Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?
我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?
A: Are we going to have a birthday party for our teacher?
我們要不要給老師開個生日派對?
B: of course,but it's gonna be a big surprise for him.
當然!但這是要給他一個驚喜。
What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?
你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?
A: What do you usually buy for your girlfriend on her birthday?
你通常送女朋友什麼生日禮物?
B: A huge bunch of red roses.
一大把的紅玫瑰花。
What's your birthday wish?
你的生日願望是什麼?
A: What's your birthday wish?
你的生日願望是什麼?
B: World peace.
世界和平。
When is Valentine's Day?
情人節是什麼時候?
A: When is Valentine's Day?
情人節是什麼時候?
B: It's on February 14th.
是在二月十四日。
When is Chinese Valentine's Day?
中國情人節是什麼時候?
A: When is Chinese Valentine's Day?
中國情人節是什麼時候?
B: It's on July 7th of the lunar calendar.
是在農曆的七月七日。
What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?
情人節那天你打算做什麼?
A: What are you going to do on Valentine's Day?
情人節那天你打算做什麼?
B: My boyfriend is gonna take me out for a romantic dinner.
我男朋友要帶我出去吃一頓浪漫的晚餐。
What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?
聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?
A: What are you gonna buy for your son for Christmas?
聖誕節你要買什麼給你兒子當禮物?
B: A Buzz LightYear.
巴斯光年。
My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.
我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布。
A: I'm going to buy Barbie for my daughter this Christmas.
今年聖誕節我要買芭比娃娃給我女兒。
B: My daughter prefers Bob the Builder.
我女兒比較喜歡建築師巴布。
Honey, happy anniversary!
親愛的,結婚週年快樂!
A: Honey, happy anniversary!
親愛的,結婚週年快樂!
B: oh, my gosh! It's a ring from Tiffany's.
天啊,是Tiffany的鑽戒!
It has been more than ten years.
到現在已經超過十年了。
A: When was the last time you went back home.
你上一次回去家鄉拜訪。
And visited your old friends?
老朋友們是什麼時候啊?
B: It has been more than ten years.
到現在已經超過十年了。
Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?
你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?
A: Where are you off to with that basket of fruit?
你帶着那籃水果是要去哪裏?
B: I'm going to see a friend in the hospital.
我要到醫院去看朋友。
What is that crystal vase for?
那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?
A: What is that crystal vase for?
那個水晶花瓶是要做什麼的?
B: It's a gift for my friend's house warming party.
這是要送給我朋友搬新家聚會的禮物。
Please comes to the party in our office!
請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!
A: Please comes to the party in our office!
請來參加我們在辦公室舉行的派對!
B: What's the occasion?
什麼原因辦派對呢?
The party is a grand opening for a new branch.
為了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。
A: The party is a grand opening for a new branch.
為了分公司的正式開幕而舉辦這派對。
B: Wow! So you're the one in charge of the branch!
哇!那你就是分公司的負責人!
We're sorry that you're leaving us!
我們很難過,你要離開我們了!
A: We're sorry that you're leaving us!
我們很難過,你要離開我們了!
B: Me too. You guys are the best.
我也很難過,你們是最棒的一羣。
Don't forget to come back and visit us.
別忘記要回來看看我們喔。
A: Don't forget to come back and visit us.
別忘記要回來看看我們喔!
B: I won't!
我不會忘記的。
This is for your graduation, a notebook.
這是送給你的畢業禮物,一台手提電腦。
A: This is for your graduation, a notebook.
這是送給你的畢業禮物,一台手提電腦。
B: oh my Goodness, grandpa. This is too expensive.
天啊!爺爺,這禮物實在太貴重了。
You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!
那麼用功的讀完你的學位,你應得這禮物的!
A: This gift is too expensive. I don't think I can accept it.
這份禮太貴重了,我想我不應該收下。
B: You worked hard for your degree. You deserve it!
那麼用功的讀完你的學位,你應得這禮物的!
CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.
恭喜你,終於把這筆交易給談定了。
A: CongratuIations! You finally got the deal.
恭喜你,終於把這筆交易給談定了。
B: Yeah! It was really a hard job.
是啊!真是不容易啊!
Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!
Tommy,這是給你的,謝謝你把生意談定!
A: Tommy, this is for you. Thank you for getting the deal!
Tommy,這是給你的,謝謝你把生意談定!
Wow, This a bottle of 95 wine.
這是一瓶95年的酒。
Thank you so much, boss!
多謝老闆了!