極具創意的英語廣告語
創意廣告形式多種樣,其中主要有搞笑型、公益型、驚奇型、諷刺型、雷人型、誇張型、無聊型等多種形式,最主要的是要有創意。創意廣告在信息時代的帶領下已在發展的最高峯上了。廣告創意很貴,創意廣告更貴。
下面的廣告可謂讓人眼前一亮。細細讀來,你一定會忍俊不禁。
消聲器廣告
1. Outside a muffler shop: "No appointment necessary, we hear you coming."
一家消聲器店外:"根本不用預約,我們聽到你來了!"
酒館廣告
2. Outside a hotel: "Help! We need inn-experienced people."
酒店門外:“幫幫忙!我們缺少常住小酒館的人。”
3. On a desk in a reception room: "We shoot every 3rd salesman, and the 2nd one just left."
接待室的桌上:“三個一輪!我們要毫不留情地趕走第三個推銷員!注:第二個剛剛離開。”
獸醫候診室標語
4. In a veterinarians waiting room: "Be back in 5 minutes, Sit! Stay!"
獸醫的候診室:“稍候5分鐘。趴下,別動!”
電氣公司標語
5. At the electric company: "We would be de-lighted if you send in your bill. However, if you don’t you will be."
在電氣公司:“如果你送來鈔票,我們會很高興;如果你不送,就會被斷電。”
6. On the door of a computer store: "Out for a quick byte."
電腦專賣店門上:“出去找一個更快的字節。”
10. In a counselors office: "Growing old is mandatory, growing wise is optional."
在諮詢師辦公室:“變老是由上帝控制的,變聰明是由自己控制的。”
餐館廣告
7. In a restaurant window: "Don't stand there and be hungry, come on in and get fed up."
餐館櫥窗:“別餓着肚子傻呆在那兒,進來吧,吃頓飽飯!”
保齡球館標語
8. Inside a bowling alley: "Please be quiet, we need to hear a pin drop."
在保齡球館:“保持安靜,我們需要傾聽大頭針落地。”
墓地前的警示語
9. In the front yard of a funeral home: "Drive carefully, we'll wait."
在墓地的前院:“開車當心,我們會等着你的。”