忍不下去拋出的狠話
Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that。
咱們走着瞧。我不會讓你得逞的。
You'll be sorry。
你會後悔的。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
You're gonna get what's coming to you。
你會得到報應的。
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Don't mess with me! / Don't get fresh with me!
不要惹我!/ 給我放尊重一點!
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
Watch your mouth. Do you know who you're talking to?
説話客氣一點。你知道你在跟誰説話嗎?
出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
I'll get even with you sooner or later。
跟你的這筆賬我遲早會要回來的。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
If you're looking for a fight, you don't have to look far。
如果你想找人打架的話,不用找太遠。
Listen, you've picked the wrong person to quarrel with。
聽着,你找錯吵架的對象了。
出自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
You'd better take that back。
你最好收回那句話。
來源:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道
You want to take it outside? Anytime!
你想到外頭解決(幹架)嗎?隨時奉陪!
來自:恆星英語學習網-口語頻道