純正地道美語第302期(外教講解):彼此近況
Jeremy:Hi, Michelle. Do you need to use the photocopier?你好,米歇爾。你需要使用複印機嗎?
Michelle:Oh, hi Jeremy. No please,go ahead. So how are you, Jeremy? I was talking to Linda about you only last week.哦,嗨,傑里米,你用吧。最近怎麼樣,傑里米?我上週還和琳達提起你呢。
Jeremy:Oh, I'm fine, thanks. I'm super busy with work actually. Did you hear about the Lawson contract?哦,我很好,謝謝。事實上我現在工作很忙。你聽説過勞森合同嗎?
Michelle:No, tell me More.沒有,跟我説説。
Jeremy:Well, I was discussing the contract with Bill and he said that they met the head of Lawsons last week.嗯,我喝比爾談論過合同的事,他説他們上週見到了勞森的主管。
Michelle:And.然後呢。
Jeremy:And hopefully they are going to confirm the deal on Wednesday,fingers crossed.然後週三很有希望能籤合同,合作成功。
Michelle:That's great news, Jeremy. Congratulations! Anyway, I must get back, but give my regards to your wife Monica.這真是個好消息,傑里米。恭喜啊!可我現在不得不走了,代我向你的妻子莫妮卡問好。
Jeremy:I will, Michelle. Speak to you soon.我會的,米歇爾。以後再跟你聊。
go ahead
Yes. We ought togo aheadnow. 對。我們現在就該着手進行。
Really? Advantages? Pleasego ahead. 真的嗎?好處?請繼續説。
Go ahead, make my day.去吧,創造我們的時代。
Go aheadwith your job without bothering me.繼續幹你的工作,別麻煩我。