當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第224期:A Bunch of Baloney胡説八道

OMG美語講堂第224期:A Bunch of Baloney胡説八道

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 1.96W 次

baloney 胡説八道

ing-bottom: 100%;">OMG美語講堂第224期:A Bunch of Baloney胡説八道

baloney 一般的意思就是大香腸, 但是在口語裏面 baloney 也有"胡説八道"的意思

Check out my new LV bag, 白潔!

白潔!看看我新的LV包包!

Baloney! That's not an LV bag!

胡説八道!那不是LV的包包吧!

I bought it from a guy on the street! He said it's real LV.

我從街頭小販那兒買的!他説是真的LV!

You know that's a bunch of baloney!

你知道他胡説八道吧!

bunch of bull 胡説八道

I heard you're going to break up with Ryan.

我聽説你要跟Ryan分手。

What!? That's a bunch of bull!

什麼!?你胡説八道吧!

For real, are you guys gonna break up?

真的,你們會分手嗎?

No. That is a bunch of baloney. We had a little fight, but we're fine now.

不會啊!真是胡説八道啊!我們吵了一架,現在沒事了。

complete nonsense 胡説八道

Did you eat the last cookie?

你把最後一塊餅乾吃了嗎?

No.

沒有啊

Yes you did! You're still chewing!

就是你吃的!你嘴裏還在嚼呢!

That's complete nonsense!!

你瞎説!