簡單又實用的英語口語對話
英語學習的過程中,經常練習英語口語對話可以鍛練你的口才能力,讓你的説話更有自信。下面是小編給大家整理的簡單實用英語口語對話,大家可以作為學習的參考。
1、 學習英語
A:What do you like to do in your spare time?
譯:A:你在閒暇時間喜歡做什麼?
B:Learn English.
譯:B:學習英語。
A:Why do you say you like to learn English?
A::你説喜歡學習英語?為什麼呢?
B:Because I get a lot of satisfaction from this.
譯:B:他令我感到很大的滿足感。
A:I don’t feel any fun learning English. It’s a hard thing.
譯:A:學習英語並沒讓我感到樂趣。這是一項艱難的事情
B:I don’t think so. It’s worth it.
B::我並不這樣覺得,我覺得非常值得。
2、 剛粉刷過
A:your house looks very nice.
譯:A:你的房子看上去很迷人。
B:thanks,would you like to have d look in?
譯:B:謝謝,你想進去參觀一下嗎?
A:yes,of course
譯:A:我想的。
B:we should get in from the back door,because I forgot the key.
B::我們繞到後門進去吧,我忘帶前門的鑰匙了。
A:it looks like new paint.
譯:A:這裏看上去剛粉刷過。
B:yes,we got it painted just a month ago.
譯:B:是的,我們一個月前剛粉刷過。
3、 預定晚餐
A:When’s our dinner?
譯:A:我們的晚餐訂在幾點?
B:Eight o’clock.
譯:B:八點。
A:It’s half past 7 o’clock.
A::現在只有七點半。
B:How about some drink first?
譯:B:我們在酒吧裏先點點喝的?
A:Goog idea, Let’s go.
譯:A:好主意,走吧。
4、 拼寫問題
A:Can you read this?
譯:A:你能讀一下這個嗎?
B:What’s this?
譯:B:這是什麼?
A:It’s a composition from school. Is there something wrong?
A::是學校佈置得一篇作文。裏面有什麼問題嗎?
B:You works well in your composition, But there’are some mistakes in your spelling.
譯:B:你的作文寫得很好,但有些單詞拼寫不正確。
A:Oh, really? I should look up in the dictionary.
譯:A:哦,真的嗎?我應該查一下字典。
B:Yes, Because all your mistakes that you made in the vocabulary are about the wrong spelling.
B::是的,因為你單詞的錯誤都是拼寫錯誤。
5、 做作業
A:I think I need to study at home tonight.
譯:A:我想今天晚上我要呆在家裏了。
B:Really? Why?
譯:B:真的?為什麼?
A:I need to do some homework, Something about English.
譯:A:我要做些作業。我有樣英語作業要完成。
B:What’s it? How long do you need to finish it?
譯:B:是什麼?要多久?
A:I need to write a composition, and I do not know how long it will take.
譯:A:我需要寫篇作文,我不知道要寫多久。
B:Ok, Take your time. If you can finish it before 7 o’clock, we can go to watch the movie together.
譯:B:好的,快寫吧,如果你在七點前完成,我們可以一起去看電影。
6、 打招呼
A:Good morning!
譯:A:早上好
B:Good morning!
譯:B:早上好
A:Excuse me.What's your name?
譯:A:請問你叫什麼名字?
B:Mg name is…
譯:B:我叫…
A:Nrce to meet you!
譯:A:很高興見到了你!
B:Nrce to meet you too!
譯:B:也很高興見到了你!
A:How ane you?
譯:A:你身體好嗎?
B:I:m frne thanRs,And you?
譯:B:我很好,你呢?
A:I’m OK
譯:A:我也很好
7、 我要投訴
A: hey, waiter, come here.
譯:A:嘿,服務員,過來。
B: what is the matter,sir?
譯:B:怎麼了,先生?
A: i have a complaint. please ask your manager here.
譯:A:我要投訴,找你們經理來。
B: sir, is there anything unsatisfying?
譯:B:先生,有什麼地方不滿意嗎?
A: look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.
譯:A:看這湯,上面漂着一隻蒼蠅。
B: that is impossible, i have checked it carefully.
譯:B:不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。
A: anyway, i want to see your manager.
譯:A:不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。
B: ok, i go to find our manager.
譯:B:好,我去找經理。
A: i need you give me a reasonable explanation.
譯:A:我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。
B: we will, please wait a moment.
譯:B:會的,請稍等。
8、 休息
A:I’m too tired, and I can’t concentrate.
譯:A:我太累了,無法集中思想了。
B:Why do you study so hard tonight?
譯:B:你今天晚上為何學習那麼努力?
A:I have a English test tomorrow, And I’m a little worried about it.
A::我明天英語測驗,我很擔心。
B:how about a rest?
譯:B:為什麼不休息一下呢?
A:I still have a lot to learn about.
譯:A:我還有很多要學習。
B:Yes, But if you have a rest for a while, you can focus on your mind better.
B::我知道了,不過如果你能先休息一下,你將能更集中注意力。
9、 法語
A:What do you watch?
譯:A:你在看什麼?
B:A french book.
譯:B:一本法語書。
A:Do you know french?
A::你能讀懂法語?
B:No, I just look at the pictures.
譯:B:不,我只是在看圖片。
A:Hey, listen, that man can speak Franch.
譯:A:嘿!聽着,站在那的人會説法語
B:Yes.
譯:B:是的
A:He is doing well, Is he a French?
譯:A:他説得很好,他是法國人嗎?
B:No, he is limited in his vocabulary,but his pronunciation sounds good.
譯:B:不是,他的詞彙量有限,但他的語音語調很好聽。
A:It seems that he is talking to the lady.
譯:A:但是他好像在和那位女士説話。
B:He is doing execise of pronunciation, she is his French teacher.
譯:B:他在練習發音,她是他的法語老師。
10、 明天再回電
A: Is that Mr. Johnson?
譯:A:是Johnson先生嗎?
B: No, he is not here right now, would you like to leave a message?
譯:B:不是,它現在不在這,你想留言嗎?
A: Well, will you tell her it is Mason's Mr. Watson , please?
譯:A:好吧,請你轉告她Mason藥店的Watson先生找他,好嗎?
B: Well, do I told him that you would call again or want him calls you back?
譯:B:好的,我告訴他你會再打來還是你希望他給你回電?
A: let me think,I was not in the office in the next few days,is he free tomorrow morning?
譯:A:讓我想想,我接下來幾天不在辦公室,它明天早晨有空嗎?
B: Yes, Do you want him to call you back?
譯:B:是的,你希望他給你回電嗎?
A: No, I'll call at ten p.m. Tomorrow,is it OK?
譯:A:不用了,我明天十點左右打來行嗎?
B: tomorrow at ten?that's OK.
譯:B:明天十點?好的,沒問題。
A: Thanks goodbye!
譯:A:謝謝,再見!
B:goodbye!
譯:B:再見!
通過不斷進行英語對話,可以增加説話的自信,而且對英語的學習有很大的幫助,可以有效的減少在學習英語上的遇到的困難。