當前位置

首頁 > 英語作文 > 英語寫作經驗 > 描寫建議的英語句子

描寫建議的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

英語其實不難的,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,大家有時間一定要好好看看,會對我們學習很有用哦,同學們要好好加油,提高一下英語成績,希望能幫助到大家,有需要的可以收藏起來哦。

描寫建議的英語句子

  內容:

我反對他的建議。

I'm against his proposal.

我很樂意,可我幫不了你。

I wish I could help you, but I can't.

Could you help me get a job? (您能幫我找一份工作嗎?)

I wish I could help you, but I can't. (可惜我幫不了你。)

那事我使不上勁。

I can't do anything about it.

You have to help me. (你得幫幫我。)

I can't do anything about it. (那事我使不上勁。)

There is nothing I can do about it.

I can do nothing about it.

我無法滿足你的願望。

I can't make that happen.

I want to work for this company. (我想在這家公司工作。)

Sorry, I can't make that happen. (對不起,我無法滿足你的願望。)

我沒那份心情。

I'm not in the mood.

Do you want to dance? (想跳舞嗎?)

I'm not in the mood. (我沒那份心情。)

I don't feel like it.

很遺憾,我現在有件急事。

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now.

I'm afraid I've got urgent business now. (很遺憾,我現在有件急事。)

That's a shame. (真是太遺憾了。)

我有別的事。

I have other business to take care of.

Are you free today? (你今天有時間嗎?)

No, I have other business to take care of. (沒有,我有別的事。)

對不起,我現在正忙着呢。

I'm sorry, but I'm busy just now.

I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.

對不起,我有急事。

I'm sorry, but I'm in a hurry.

Sorry, I don't have time. (對不起,我沒時間了。)

現在不行。

Not right now.

我就算了吧。

Count me out. *自己不願意參加,不願意加入時使用。

Are you coming? (你來嗎?)

Count me out. (我就算了吧。)

Count me in. (算上我一個。)

如果可以的話,最好不……

I'd rather not.

Let's go drinking. (我們去喝酒吧。)

I'd rather not. (我還是不去了吧。)

夠了,夠了。

Enough. *Enough表示“所有量,接受量足夠了”。也可以用來表示有夠多的麻煩和痛苦時。

You have to… (你必須……)

Enough. (夠了,夠了。)

Enough already.

That's enough.

已經足夠了。

I've had enough.

How about more salad? (再來點兒沙拉,怎麼樣?)

No, thank you. I've had enough. (不,謝謝,已經足夠了。)

很遺憾,今天我不太方便。

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today.

Why don't we have dinner together? (一起去吃頓飯,怎麼樣?)

Unfortunately, it's not convenient for me today. (很遺憾,今天我不太方便。)

沒說到點兒上。/離題萬里。

That's beside the point. *beside the point 表示“估計錯的”、“沒抓住中心的”。

If it hadn't rained, I would have done it. (要是沒下雨的話,我就可以做,可是……)

That's beside the point. (根本沒說到點兒上。)