當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 未來是張白紙 待你來畫就!

未來是張白紙 待你來畫就!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

Regardless of where you are in life,
無論你在人生的哪個階段
who you are,
無論你現在的身份是什麼
what you've done,
無論你過去做過什麼
and how you feel about yourself,
你對自己有怎樣的認識
it's never too late to have your Day 1 and start fresh..
想要開啓人生的第一天,從頭開始,永遠都不晚
Your future is a clean slate .
你的未來是一張空白的畫紙
Even if you think you've lived a 1/10 life so far,
即使你覺得,到現在爲止的人生,都讓你只有一成的滿意
you can put 10/10 effort going forward
那麼,請你用十成的努力向前進
and see a huge difference from where you are right now.
你會發現與現狀決然不同的巨大變化
It'll take time,
這需要時間
as all things do,
任何事情的發展都是如此
but you may as well start.
但你最好從此刻開始
A week from now you could be a week into a whole list of new daily habits
七天之後,我會發現,自己已經收穫了許許多多新的生活習慣
- eating better, working out, learning a new skill;
更健康的飲食,鍛鍊,學會了一項新技能等等等等
whatever you want to improve on,
無論你希望在哪個方面有所改善
you can get there.
你一定會達成
It'll take time.
這會需要時間
It could take a lot of time depending on what it is,
各種不同的事情,所需要的時間也不一樣
but it's worth it. You know it's worth it.
但一切都是值得的。在心裏你知道如此。
A month from now you could have a completely different mindset.
一個月之後,你的思維方式會徹底改變
That's what changing your habits does.
這正是習慣的改變帶來的成果
I feel like these days I see so many people who have given up
如今我感到自己見過許許多多的人選擇放棄
and resigned themselves to mediocrity .
最終甘於平庸
They've essentially come to terms with the 'fact'
他們最終都與“現實”妥協
that things will always be the way they are,
“事實”就是,生活永遠都會是這個樣子
and coast through just waiting to die.
他們選擇隨波逐流,混吃等死
That's not a fact. That's a decision.
然而,這並不是真正的“事實”,而只是他們一廂情願
As a great black Irish inmate once said,
我有一位非裔愛爾蘭國籍的摯友,事業傑出,他曾告訴我,
"That's all it takes really. Pressure, and time".
“承受壓力,付出時間,你所需要付出的僅僅是這兩點。”
Changing your small habits and being consistent with the changes is ultimately the key to growing as a person
改變你的那些小習慣,讓這些改變持之以恆,這就是個人成長的最終關鍵
and getting to where you want to get.
它會幫你抵達你想去的遠方
I don't know you.
陌生人,我並不認識你
I don't know your goals or your aspirations,
我不知道你有着怎樣的目標和志向
but I guarantee that whatever they are,
但我能保證,無論你的目標和志向是什麼
you can take the first step towards them today if you want to.
只要你願意,今天你就能朝着自己的目標邁出一小步
And I suspect most of you know what that first step is.
我猜想,其實大多數人都明白,自己如何邁出第一步
I've always believed there are 2 versions of a person -
我一直相信,所有人都有兩種狀態
the person they are now,
即,每個人的現狀
and the person they could become
以及每個人理想中的狀態——
if they worked with what they have.
只要他們努力改變自己的現狀
Visualize the very best possible version of yourself;
想象一下,那個最好的自己是什麼模樣
the best you can achieve with what you have.
思考一下,憑藉你所擁有的一切,你能取得多大的成就?
How do they look?
你想象中最好的自己是什麼樣子?
How do they think or behave or dress
他們會如何思考,如何待人接物、舉手投足,如何穿衣打扮?
and how do they spend your time?
要成爲他們,需要你花時間做些什麼?
You could be that person.
你可以成爲那個人!
You have far more potential than you think.
你的潛能遠遠超過你的想象!

未來是張白紙 待你來畫就!