當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 簡單英語笑話最短的精選

簡單英語笑話最短的精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

探索幽默與笑話的區別,認爲有意與無意、含蓄與直白、複雜與簡單、創新與故舊是區分幽默與笑話的重要標準。下面是本站小編帶來的最短的簡單英語笑話,歡迎閱讀!

簡單英語笑話最短的精選
  最短的簡單英語笑話精選

胡蘿蔔(中英)

Patient: You say carrot sight. Is that true?

患者:“你說過吃胡蘿蔔對視力有幫助,是真的嗎?”

Doctor: Certainly. Have you ever seen rabbits wearing glasses?

醫生:“當然,你見過戴眼鏡的兔子嗎?”

  最短的簡單英語笑話閱讀

牛奶新鮮嗎?(中英)

Customer: I wonder if this milk is fresh.

顧客:“我懷疑這裏的牛奶是否新鮮。”

Waiter: Fresh? Three hours ago it was GRASS!

侍者:“新鮮?三個小時前它還是一堆草呢!”

  最短的簡單英語笑話學習

玩具娃娃(中英)

Bobby: Billy broke my new doll!

鮑伯:“比利弄壞了我的玩具娃娃。”

Mum: How did he do that?

媽媽:“他怎麼弄壞的?”

Bobby: I hit him over the head with it.

鮑伯:“在我用玩具娃娃打他頭的時候。”

  最短的簡單英語笑話欣賞

火車與汽車(中英)

Teacher: Why does a train run faster than a car?

老師:“爲什麼火車比汽車快?”

Pupil:Because it has more wheels than a car.

學生:“因爲火車的輪子比汽車多。”

  最短的簡單英語笑話品味

刮臉(中英)

Harry: My big brother shaves every day.

哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮臉。”

Henry: My brother shaves fifty times a day.

亨利:“那有什麼,我哥哥每天刮SO次臉。”

Harry: Is he crazy?

哈里:“他瘋了嗎?”

Henry: No , he' s a barber.

亨利:“沒有,他是一個理髮師。”

  最短的簡單英語笑話品析

地球的形狀(中英)

Teacher: What’s the shape of our earth, Henry?

老師:“地球是什麼形狀的?亨利。”

Henry: It's round.

亨利:“圓的。”

Teacher: Well,how do you know it is round?

老師:“好,你是怎麼知道的?”

Henry: All right, it's square then. I don't want to start an argument about it.

亨利:“那就是方的好了,我可不想爲此與你爭論。”

  經典的最短的簡單英語笑話

導盲犬(中英)

A blind man was waiting to cross the road when his guide dog cocked its leg, then urinated on its owner. Calmly, the blind man reached into his pocket and took out a biscuit for the dog. A passerby who'd seen everything remarked: "That’s extremely tolerant of you, especially after what he just did.”

一個盲人和他的導盲犬站在十字路口上正等着過馬路。這時那個一導盲犬把腿擡了起來開始小便,毫無疑問盲人的褲子溼了。但是這個盲人卻平靜地從口袋裏拿出了一塊餅乾給狗吃。一個過路人對此很不解地說道:“你的脾氣真好,那條狗都作了這樣的事情你還拿餅乾給它。”

"Not really,”came the reply. "I’m just finding out where his mouth is, so I can kick him in the nuts.”

“不是這樣的。”盲人回答說:“我只是想知道它的嘴在哪裏,這樣我就可以踢它的屁股。”

  關於最短的簡單英語笑話

嶄新的奔馳車(中英)

Oscar drove his brand new Mercedes to his favorite sporting goods store. He parked it outside and went in to do a little perusing with Jan, his regular sales woman. Jan was a pretty blonde, and as Oscar walked into the store, she happily greeted him. But he re- quested to look around alone today before he needed her help. She obliged and let him do his thing. Five minutes later, Jan came run- ping up to him yelling, "Oscar! Oscar! I just saw someone driving off with your new Mercedes!”

奧斯卡駕駛着自己嶄新的奔馳汽車去他最喜愛的體育用品商店。他把車停在了外面,到店裏去找經常爲他服務的簡小姐看一些資料。簡是一位非常漂亮的金髮女郎。奧斯卡走進店裏受到了她熱烈的歡迎。奧斯卡提出想先自己轉轉,再找簡幫忙。簡同意了。5分鐘後,簡跑過來大叫着:“奧斯卡,奧斯卡!我剛纔看到一個人把你的新奔馳車開走了!”

"Dear God! Did you try to stop him?"

“我的天啊!你沒叫住他嗎?”

"No,”she said,"I did better than that! I got the license plate number”

“沒有,”簡說:“我的方法更好,我記下了他的車牌號。”